Mac1 f2??

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Just picked these up from Worlds Strongest Strains out of Ontario Canada damn just missed a Mac drop check back in April.
I did get some good crosses most F1’s.
When James lists them you need to be on his site to snag them as that mac sells out super fast.
I missed the first round of macs..said to myself im not missing the next drop...so i made the time to be on his site when he listed them.

It reminded me of the old c-bay days when you had to sniper good genetics lol

Hawkoio

When James lists them you need to be on his site to snag them as that mac sells out super fast.
I missed the first round of macs..said to myself im not missing the next drop...so i made the time to be on his site when he listed them.

It reminded me of the old c-bay days when you had to sniper good genetics lol
Man l had my alarm! I must of set it when l was high and l forget he was on the Eastern time not the west coast damn. Your right all 36 packs gone fast!
Next time l hope :)
Have you ran any of his Mac crosses?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Man l had my alarm! I must of set it when l was high and l forget he was on the Eastern time not the west coast damn. Your right all 36 packs gone fast!
Next time l hope :)
Have you ran any of his Mac crosses?
lol ya they went super fast...price is very good for those f2 to imo.
I have a lot of his gear popped and in seedling form Lots of mac crosses. If you see my post in seedbank reviews you will see all i have going from wss. All under 3 t5 lights...4 bulb ones
So in a couple few months ill have something to show.

Hawkoio

I have a lot of his gear popped and in seedling form Lots of mac crosses. If you see my post in seedbank reviews you will see all i have going from wss. All under 3 t5 lights...4 bulb ones
Great thanks will take a look :)

410_Farms

Really Active Member
I have a few going right now too. Wizard Burger and Wonka Cake in flower, McJilly and McCherry in big veg, and seedlings of McTasty, Root beer McFlurry and McSlurry. I'll make some S1s of the females for sure. Ran his Peanut butter Zkittlez a few times, had a PBB leaner, and it was awesome.