Mac1 f2??

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If you pop them and a bunch are mutated or fucked off then I'd say it's the real mac1. If they grow normal and healthy I'd guess just mac f2 and he did not use mac1.

Mac1 will definitely throw mutated seedlings.
You ain't jokin' bout the "mutants".
The MAC 1 must have RH Negative sap. lol
I had 3 males and 1 female.
One of mine was the Dr. grinspoon, one looked like it had "green starfish" for leaves and another had the tripods off the main stem . I've only seen something like this about 15 years ago.

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Its a bro of mine. He just wants to see em get ran. I have alot of stuff right now. But everything is up in the air. I have a MAC/dla5 cross. Itd fun to run em side by side and eithwe way I get a MAC outta the deal.
I was very pleased with the aaw cross @Rosinallday made. Ita his dla5 x too.
He used a mac1 cut. I got no mutated leaves. Just more boya than girls.
Hey brother not that it matters but the mac crosses i made were from a mac f1 from a two pack pop.

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Does anyone have any info about how legitimate this strain could be?
I have a friend who has a pack. I was telling him abiut my interest in MAC crosses. He mentioned he has a pack of the MAC 1 f2.

COULD IT BE!?!?!
I would hate to grab these and run em with high hopes , only to be let down in the end.
I was under the impression MAC1 is clone only. MAC itself isn't , am I right?
These are from breeder 42. Anyone heard of him?
Mac1 f2 thats funny. So popped a pack of f1 and hit the mac1 clone...ok
Dont pay for the hype. The macxdla5 is like mac on steroids try those.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
The only way Mac 1 F2 makes any sense is getting mac seeds & breeding with the cut.. But even then, that's not Mac 1 which is just a pheno lol. It's simply mac f2. This dude copycatgenetix has Mac 1 S1 seeds they're just pretty damn expensive.
copys grape slurpee x Mac1 is 1 of the most beautiful seeded buds ive ever seen before.

There is a thread on here regarding the legitimacy of Copycat. he doesnt have a good track record in the community so a few of us that would be open to running his genetics are skeptical. ...especially at that price.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
copys grape slurpee x Mac1 is 1 of the most beautiful seeded buds ive ever seen before.

There is a thread on here regarding the legitimacy of Copycat. he doesnt have a good track record in the community so a few of us that would be open to running his genetics are skeptical. ...especially at that price.
Yeah I'm well aware. He was having some deal like 4 packs for 250 a little while back. I have too many beans as is, otherwise I would've took the leap on copy by now. All of his seeded bud I've seen looks amazing.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have a few Mac crosses going right now.

Mac x Jilly bean
Mac GMO x Tasty Waves
Mac x Root Beer Float
Mac x Slurricane
Mac x Black Cherry Punch

All the Mac's were from an F1 pack, so should be interesting.
U making more seeds?
Any interest in trading? Hit me pm