Mac1 f2??

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Does anyone have any info about how legitimate this strain could be?
I have a friend who has a pack. I was telling him abiut my interest in MAC crosses. He mentioned he has a pack of the MAC 1 f2.

COULD IT BE!?!?!
I would hate to grab these and run em with high hopes , only to be let down in the end.
I was under the impression MAC1 is clone only. MAC itself isn't , am I right?
These are from breeder 42. Anyone heard of him?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I have a friend who has a pack. I was telling him abiut my interest in MAC crosses. He mentioned he has a pack of the MAC 1 f2.

COULD IT BE!?!?!
I would hate to grab these and run em with high hopes , only to be let down in the end.
I gotta bunch of seeds from them, all freebies from Neptune's. All there strains are someone else's so far that I've seen so not sure on the legitimacy

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

COULD IT BE!?!?!
What if it turned out the MAC came from a Papaya freebie from Nirvana Seeds? Would everyone react the same about the news or say it can't be from a "freebie"? lol
I am working on a MAC #1 x cross with old Skunk #1 genetics. Have one in flower but was late on breeding and not sure if the f2 took pollen or not. I only had 9 seeds from the MAC 1 mother. I do have clones of the one in flower. Gonna try and make some crosses with "old stock" from the beans and see what happens.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

COULD IT BE!?!?!
He might have just bought a pack of mac seeds found a female and male and then bred those 2 and is now calling it mac1 to sale. Or maybe he took mac1 female and hit her with mac male pollen?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
He might have just bought a pack of mac seeds found a female and male and then bred those 2 and is now calling it mac1 to sale. Or maybe he took mac1 female and hit her with mac male pollen?
Hard to say, not knowing. Haha. Breeder 42. Sounds legit. Hahaha. I have one 4x4 atm. Working on a total sexond set up . so far a tent and 200w of 3500k mixed w/reds qb96. As soon as it's ready. It's full. After that.... Who knows. Thats why I'm hoping someone has heard of a legit f2 of the REAL MAC. Cap will say NO 👎 boo him. And his fake beard and overalls!!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hard to say, not knowing. Haha. Breeder 42. Sounds legit. Hahaha. I have one 4x4 atm. Working on a total sexond set up . so far a tent and 200w of 3500k mixed w/reds qb96. As soon as it's ready. It's full. After that.... Who knows. Thats why I'm hoping someone has heard of a legit f2 of the REAL MAC. Cap will say NO 👎 boo him. And his fake beard and overalls!!
If you pop them and a bunch are mutated or fucked off then I'd say it's the real mac1. If they grow normal and healthy I'd guess just mac f2 and he did not use mac1.

Mac1 will definitely throw mutated seedlings.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I guess I'm sayin - it's a seed, add water! Depends on what the trade/cost is.
Its a bro of mine. He just wants to see em get ran. I have alot of stuff right now. But everything is up in the air. I have a MAC/dla5 cross. Itd fun to run em side by side and eithwe way I get a MAC outta the deal.
I was very pleased with the aaw cross @Rosinallday made. Ita his dla5 x too.
He used a mac1 cut. I got no mutated leaves. Just more boya than girls.