M4S73R's Lazy Organic No Till Garden

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Wish list: Topanga Canyon and/or Topanga Wedding cake, MacDawg, Banana Orange Daiquiri, Purple Canyon (making a note here so I dont forget)
Just thought id say that if u want the rest of what Topanga Canyon S1's from heisenbeans that i got, then they are yours...? Ive got enough seeds to last me yrs,
Not sure how many i got left, will check later to see.. ?
✌

m4s73r

The Laziest
Got the skirts up today a bit. Thinned out the sidebranching as well. Will do one more little trim up once stretch is over. 2 more aloe foilers. Saturday or sunday ill get the pvc trellis up and then I can cruise to finish. Merry Christmas Chuckers.

IMG_20211225_155532_073.jpgIMG_20211225_155551_200.jpg

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They should make an "L" shaped bed to match tent sizes. You could toss in a large pot on a rolling caddy to fill the void.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Living soil bed is a bit off balance. the Kali 47 hs not stretched at all (back left). Even after getting in and removing a lot of the side branching. The Jack herer (back right) isnt stopping lol. Today is day 10 since flip.

IMG_20211227_160106_743.jpg

Hugel Bed doing ok. Critical hasent stretched up yet. Should see some more stretch on these im sure.

IMG_20211227_160037_933.jpg

m4s73r

The Laziest
The VPD update is outstanding. Been playing with my shit all day. Even have a leaf temp adjustment. In one stroke AC dropped the need for pulse one.

1640750916559.png 1640750953929.png

Now I need a Controller 88 that I can plug lights into for timers. with wattage draw. I seen they gone one for their Square lights. Need something with a plug thats not a $200 Newa...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The VPD update is outstanding. Been playing with my shit all day. Even have a leaf temp adjustment. In one stroke AC dropped the need for pulse one.

View attachment 104080 View attachment 104081

Now I need a Controller 88 that I can plug lights into for timers. with wattage draw. I seen they gone one for their Square lights. Need something with a plug thats not a $200 Newa...
I’m surprised they haven’t released a stand alone lighting controller with 0-10V dimming yet. Seems like a no brainer since I would assume that’s what they are using on their lights.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Thanks! Just being a good steward.
Just dont get caught up in all the noise of The Weedrix. Lot of noise being pumped out trying to make all this way more complicated then it needs to be. Keeping you the grower buying more and more "stuff".
And that's their goal; first, they get you to buy something that fucks your shit up- that way when you come back, they can sell you something else to "fix" it!