Looking for a real GDP cut

D

Deleted member 60

It might suck...but then again...

In all reality...most guys who are rolling that hard are rockin a proven/elite clone(s)....so over and over their weed is likely >consistently< better than the guy with the tent growing this seed or that seed from this chucker or that chucker...

10 a light though? Nope. Never. It's marketing to idiots/the gullible, at best.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Do you remember/did you happen to have the Windowpane come through your town in '74? 4-way...just insane trips. $2 a hit!

Blue Double Dome, The Pyramids, the microdots, Windowpane, Grey Dot, Blue Stars, etc. Damn that was fun. I keep thinking of venturing back in sometime but my headspace is so different now...I dunno if it'd be a good ride or not.
Oh the acid wasn't what I remember, still lots of laughing and feeling amazing, my favorite back then was mescaline personally. I have some shrooms but my intentions were to treat my PTSD. Brought out a lot of stuff out, very therapeutic.

D

Deleted member 2835

Do you remember/did you happen to have the Windowpane come through your town in '74? 4-way...just insane trips. $2 a hit!

Blue Double Dome, The Pyramids, the microdots, Windowpane, Grey Dot, Blue Stars, etc. Damn that was fun. I keep thinking of venturing back in sometime but my headspace is so different now...I dunno if it'd be a good ride or not.
I have some amazing liquid L.

D

Deleted member 2835

Oh the acid wasn't what I remember, still lots of laughing and feeling amazing, my favorite back then was mescaline personally. I have some shrooms but my intentions were to treat my PTSD. Brought out a lot of stuff out, very therapeutic.
Mescaline is a fun trip for sure. Just so you know that if anyone ever sold you tabs as mescaline they were lying. Mescalines dosage is too high to fit on a tab or in a gel

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just like pink panties then...that shit refuses to be reversed healthy.
What I like about CSI is you can click on his "new releases" and see what his last reversal was, and what he hit with it that has tested out well. I don't do instagram but I understand he posts lots of photo's of his grows.

His designated "fallen soldier" freebies are the same. he does one pollen chuck at a time. So all the stray beand after he cleans up from shucking have a known pollen donor even though the mom's a mystery.

He also has tons he doesn't release because he either runs the kids or has trusted friends run them and watches. If they herm out or are just trash they don't get packs.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I suggest using the Lemon Tek to consume them...makes it more potent comes on quicker and leaves the system faster.
I'll look it up, that's new to me. Guy I got them from was making 1g gel caps I think 🤔 I just choked it down last time lol.. any advice on making this beneficial to me is greatly appreciated. I think I need about 2 or 3 g to get where I want to go.