Looking for a real GDP cut

SF603

I've always wondered how you guys verify the legitimacy of specific cultivars. The fact that people blatantly sell shit under the same names just makes it infinitely harder to know what is real.
Like Heisen said, there’s no real way too, unless it has some weird mutation in veg like Chem D or OGKB you kinda gotta risk the $ and time to grow her out. GDP Skunk NL are all probably dead at this point, might be stupid but I’m still hoping to come across some real old school cuts one day.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Like Heisen said, there’s no real way too, unless it has some weird mutation in veg like Chem D or OGKB you kinda gotta risk the $ and time to grow her out. GDP Skunk NL are all probably dead at this point, might be stupid but I’m still hoping to come across some real old school cuts one day.
You definitely know what u talking about , it's funny how many don't know these details matter. Me and my growmie got the Dante Inferno #8 coming in the mail straight from milehigh himself. That's real.

SF603

You definitely know what u talking about , it's funny how many don't know these details matter. Me and my growmie got the Dante Inferno #8 coming in the mail straight from milehigh himself. That's real.
I try to learn as much as I can so appreciate that man, hell yeah those are the types of cuts that are actually worth it looking forward to seeing what you do with her.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Cause no one here trying to prove anything, we all past that shit. Just spitting the facts around here. No bullshit.
It gets so old dealing with all of the idiots who think they have something to prove. I'm getting to the point to where I need to just stop going on weed related subs on Reddit. The shroom subs are just as bad, too, with all the teenagers posting their "trip reports" which sound like they came straight from Rick and Morty.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Lol, I'm 54 and I love Rick and Morty and play Xbox still 😅.. I got a few grams of ground up caps I been sitting on since spring. Wish I knew the strain, was lucky to get what I got around here. Something I've researched but I had to shelve it because life happened lol, I have more time now so maybe something I could pick back up.
I love Rick and Morty, too, but the trip reports these idiots post read like they've never tripped and are trying to sound like they have :ROFLMAO:

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Oh I get it, my experience last time wasn't so fun. I actually was looking for it to be therapeutic and it was. My trip was more internal, it drew a lot of things out of me I hadn't dealt with. 2 years ago I fell into some green pyramids that turned out to be window pane. Very strong, very colorful but intense, giggly stuff too. My only problem was I didn't have any weed at the time so it wasn't all it could have been. Clean no jaw clenching

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Lol, I'm 54 and I love Rick and Morty and play Xbox still 😅.. I got a few grams of ground up caps I been sitting on since spring. Wish I knew the strain, was lucky to get what I got around here. Something I've researched but I had to shelve it because life happened lol, I have more time now so maybe something I could pick back up.
around it's from time to time and then spells of nothing!

D

Deleted member 60

Oh I get it, my experience last time wasn't so fun. I actually was looking for it to be therapeutic and it was. My trip was more internal, it drew a lot of things out of me I hadn't dealt with. 2 years ago I fell into some green pyramids that turned out to be window pane. Very strong, very colorful but intense, giggly stuff too. My only problem was I didn't have any weed at the time so it wasn't all it could have been. Clean no jaw clenching
Do you remember/did you happen to have the Windowpane come through your town in '74? 4-way...just insane trips. $2 a hit!

Blue Double Dome, The Pyramids, the microdots, Windowpane, Grey Dot, Blue Stars, etc. Damn that was fun. I keep thinking of venturing back in sometime but my headspace is so different now...I dunno if it'd be a good ride or not.