Looking for a real GDP cut

SF603

Like the title says, I’ve been looking for a real gdp cut for a few years now have grown out a couple clones and seed packs but haven’t came across the real deal or anything similar imo. Only had her a few times around 2012 but when I picked up I was told it was the “03 Bay Area cut” which is probably bullshit but I was wondering if anyone on here has been holding onto her for a while or maybe knows someone that has. Any info would definitely be appreciated.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Like the title says, I’ve been looking for a real gdp cut for a few years now have grown out a couple clones and seed packs but haven’t came across the real deal or anything similar imo. Only had her a few times around 2012 but when I picked up I was told it was the “03 Bay Area cut” which is probably bullshit but I was wondering if anyone on here has been holding onto her for a while or maybe knows someone that has. Any info would definitely be appreciated.
Naw man that cut is like northern lights. Besides by now it's prob infected with HLV and prob lost.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I think cause those are Dutch seeds. Ken is based out of Cali so buying those seeds would prob be as far away from GDP as u can get. GDP is purple urkle and big bud which are prob from the Dutch but I doubt they would have anything close.
Can spot is a seed bank they sell breeder pack from all over the world.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I think cause those are Dutch seeds. Ken is based out of Cali so buying those seeds would prob be as far away from GDP as u can get. GDP is purple urkle and big bud which are prob from the Dutch but I doubt they would have anything close.
thanks!

Opie1

Master Grower
Brothers Grimm was using the Purple Urkle cut, crossing it with C99 and then crossing the offspring back to C99, and I think at one time he (Mr. Soul) was selling clones. I’m not sure if the PU was one of the ones he was selling but it’d be worth checking out if you’re interested in it.

SF603

What is funny?
Those gpd seeds have been a notorious scam for years just using the name and parading Ken around to different events, I fell for them years ago and they were trash. DVG Ken’s old partner says Ken always open pollinated in his backyard with multiple unlabeled strains to make those when he was able bodied but who knows if what DVG says is true and now who knows where they come from at all. Supposedly the gdp is a clone only anyways. And that YouTube video is cookie cutter bullshit, appreciate your time, but It’s super basic ill informed information.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Those gpd seeds have been a notorious scam for years just using the name and parading Ken around to different events, I fell for them years ago and they were trash. DVG Ken’s old partner says Ken always open pollinated in his backyard with multiple unlabeled strains to make those when he was able bodied but who knows if what DVG says is true and now who knows where they come from at all. Supposedly the gdp is a clone only anyways. And that YouTube video is cookie cutter bullshit, appreciate your time, but It’s super basic ill informed information.
Thanks for replying.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member

A guy grew the king klone gdp on icmag. Looked good.

https://www.207clones.me/grandaddy-purple

Good luck.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've always wondered how you guys verify the legitimacy of specific cultivars. The fact that people blatantly sell shit under the same names just makes it infinitely harder to know what is real.
You can't. That's why I only get my stuff from the breeder himself or from someone I know that knows the breeder that trades. These people will lie there asses off. The closest I've ever seen anyone get the real GDP was infected with HVL. That shit is lost man.