List of US SeedBanks

D

Deleted member 60

Folks need to pass heavily on those hyped up/jacked up packs. Coulda bought as many of those packs as you wanted a few weeks ago for like...what.... $80 each? This kinda crap has been done before more than once. Alien partnering with Vegas....packs went through the roof ($300 was crazy then cus packs were $50-60 everywhere at the time) is the first one that comes to mind. From there they launched into the FPOG/Sour FPOG auctions that saw packs fetching 1K. The HYPE MACHINE in full swing...

Yeah @Bodyne ..... GLO sure makes it tough on us seed whores. I've been over in the corner with the straightjacket on for months but I think it's time to quell the Jones yet again. I know the fruity isn't really yer gig but damn....those Mai Tai crosses for $30 a pack could be the best deal I've ever seen in all my days.....other than the freebie here/there that turns yer head/is better than what you originally purchased. No freebies from GLO but those prices...wow. I won't shop anywhere else or buy direct from any breeder now that I realize what the wholesale pricing is on these packs. Wow. Yer gonna change me $150 for a $20 pack?

No, you aren't! LOL.

It must be an amicable set up for everyone cus he seems to get even the new releases these guys drop....and then drops the price below what anyone else is selling it for. Fuck those $600 packs. You can't tell me that a guy wouldn't find something BETTER in 30 packs (with 13-17 seeds in each pack) for the SAME $600...nor is their any guarantee that the 10 pack you got ganked on for $600 will drop the grail in your lap. There's that HYPE MACHINE again. Roll me a joint of that shit and watch me smoke it all..... nothing is >that< good... but those egos out there...they are huge.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I just ordered a pack CSI Humboldt Cali-O S1's from GLO first time this morning. Says they'll reach out to give you payment instructions for CC payments. Any idea how long it usually takes for them to get in touch with you?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Yep they reached out and gave me instructions within a few hours. All good 👍 Stoked to have some nice Cali-O fem beans. Years ago I bought some from Seedsman for real cheap, and not a single one popped.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Just heard gromer from thug pug is retiring due to health issues. A degenerative spinal condition. Prayers for him and his family

Most of all his packs are now sold out across the major seed banks.

I AM

BRO!!! Im trying to be cool as fuck with this seed company. Im really trying not to BLAST them online. Im going to chill for now...if they fuck off ITS OVER!!!

I been ordering beans for over 10 years. One order should not be this fucking BITCHY!! Just send the fucking gear WTF is up with all this POLICY shit. FUCK!!!

Is anybody from Michigan?! Please talk me down because im LIT!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
BRO!!! Im trying to be cool as fuck with this seed company. Im really trying not to BLAST them online. Im going to chill for now...if they fuck off ITS OVER!!!

I been ordering beans for over 10 years. One order should not be this fucking BITCHY!! Just send the fucking gear WTF is up with all this POLICY shit. FUCK!!!

Is anybody from Michigan?! Please talk me down because im LIT!
A good time to add Pissed to the end of your name perhaps?

I AM

Lmao. No bro they want a photo copy of my ID bro...over not REGISTERING on their website.

Im mean WTF...this has to be a female because any real seedbank would just find the package ship the damn beans bro.

Maybe im just being a one sided cunt fuck...im thinking this place is some band wagon trendy we got a legal mj rights type deal. Sigh. I been in the underground to long.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Lmao. No bro they want a photo copy of my ID bro...over not REGISTERING on their website.

Im mean WTF...this has to be a female because any real seedbank would just find the package ship the damn beans bro.

Maybe im just being a one sided cunt fuck...im thinking this place is some band wagon trendy we got a legal mj rights type deal. Sigh. I been in the underground to long.
sadly this is starting to become the standard for most places. i always try to go money order or cash whenever possible just to avoid bs like this. If they still wanted my Id for cash or money order id be finding a new bank to order from.

I AM

DUDE!! DUDE!! (lol)

Im cooling out only because I dont know who is who. Plus, i grew up on forums & you dont just BLAST companies until they really fuck up.

I will say that they claim that they are going to return to sender my package.
I can name less rant through...

So the site is glitchy...i get it. I suck at dream weaver & java. Im all like fuck it -ill just send the order like they say...boom bam done. I even sent it upgraded postage. Sent a confirmation email the works...At first its ALL good...then its like did you order online...im all like no you guys dont take CC so fuck online...right??
Shit was fucked from that point haha.

I dont get it...we used to fucking buy beans all the fucking time...fuck a paypal account & mother fuck a bitcoin. It was all underground debit. Now its like WTF is up...now its all like we gotta follow regulation. They did promise to return everything. So im cool with them about that.

They could have pull some janky shit...but they stood up for good business.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
has anyone ordered from the seed source before? they have a pack from 3rd coast im looking at and its sold out at every other bank. never heard of them.

thanks! :)

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Sites back up. Got my order in.

He restocked a bunch of packs that were never paid for. I switched up what I was ordering when I saw all the packs listed. Some of the packs from 3rd coast are super hard to find

Planning on grabbing a pack from jungle boys to. 1 of the banks has a few listed at $150.

Can’t make up my mind. Probably end up getting either banana punch x nbk x sunset sherbet or wifimints x nbk x sunset sherbet. Any suggestions and or opinions welcomed as always. He has a couple skittle cake crosses up to.

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I just got another order from NASC, took 4 days, i am completely across the country, have also ordered from Maine clone company, same great people, my only complaint is the moon man seeds were a tough germination and are weak seedlings, hoping they pickup during veg, the other strains are kicking butt, happy growing
Just a quick update moon man gen although smaller than the rest of this years outdoors are doing well, very strong stem smell