Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Believe it or not, they've all been topped. They are growing wide at such a rapid rate. I'm tying them down too. Garden twine and binder clips. I'll get some pictures when i get home. A couple don't really want to bend but they will survive. It was your advice from my first grow that got me doing it much earlier this time. I was thinking of topping again but I'm kind of worried it would be too much for the space. However, I have no idea how many are males and how many are females yet. I could have all males or even all girls.
Take a side pic.

How intense you train depends on how long you plant to veg before flipping, with the main goal being to have room for your 4-6 tops. They will stretch when you flip. So try to plan for that. Try not to prune big fan leaves that you can keep.

If they are bushy and crowded - and you haven't flipped yet, you can probably get rid of some lower sprouts you won't be keeping. If they have their own fan leaves adding to the crowding, you might thin it all you need doing that. I do one "round" at a time, and snip the sprouts on the lowest node on each limb. Give it a look and see if you should do it on the next node.

Train any you sprouts want to keep, and see if you will be topping any of the limbs again. If you want more tops, beheading a super-stretcher will help bring it in line with the other tops.

If you go with a scrog that's cool, but I'll have to back out of the training advice part - I don't do scrogs ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
1579746218744.png
Quick and dirty, here's what I mean. The red arrow is a set of lower sprouts on a keeper limb that you don't need. It'll make more ;)

The one where I put a red arrow, then thought "damn, I should have made it a different color" so now it has a blue circle too? That looks fat like a main limb, but skinny compared to your tops. Its terminus is not reaching the canopy, and it will likely never get big like the others. This one you can prune OR you can train the other limbs down and away from it to let it catch up.

Small steps though. I would take secondary shoods first, and only one or two lower ones on each limb then let the plant recover. If they are facing side to side I take both, if they are facing the middle of the pot and the outside I take just the outside ones first. Some of those on the inside beef up to keeper limbs.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Looking to flip within 2 weeks. By shoot pruning you mean the shoots coming off of the side branches? They are tons of the little things. I keep trimming anything that hits the soil.
I'll root through some old pics, But if you have topped, and have 2 main limbs, anything coming off of those is a shoot. Lower ones can go as long as the top is still growing and producing more nodes. If you top those two again, then you have 4 main limbs etc.

If you aren't keeping the shoot take the whole thing, don't prune leaves. Also don't prune the fan-leaf and shoot at the same time. Try and keep the fan leaves that are on the limbs you are keeping.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
View attachment 44065
Here is a pic of a limb right after flipping, and I was debating taking or keeping these shoots. (Because they already had their own nodes and sprouts starting I took them - that's larf)

You can see below how I was taking the shoots but leaving the fan leaves.
It is interesting you say that as that is how I've been pruning. I felt taking the fan leaves would take too much light away from the plant. I've been playing it safe and not taking too much but I'll try to mimic what you've been doing on that one.