Lemon Frosting by Greenpoint

Fan Leaf Gallery of the 4 Phenos - All a bit differentView attachment 112851
That face when you are fairly certain you just pulled a #4 pheno Lemon Frosting(I think my Front Left girl is a 4!) which just so happens to produce some of the best looking weed I have ever seen thanks to Choco8's pic above & his handy dandy fan leaf guide. (y)
Toby Know.jpg LF FL Fans.JPG

Not really sure on my front right girl.... Maybe a #3.
LF FR Fans.JPG

Last edited:

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Looking good! I think you're right about the phenos - the wavy, long, slender-waisted leaves with closely spaced serrations in the last pic sure look a lot like the #3, and the fat somewhat-symmetrical leaves with widely spaced serrations looks much like #4. The growth pattern also looks similar, with the #4 outpacing the #3 because of two reasons - longer internodes and just faster growth overall. My number 3 ( still growing a few) is slow growing, excessively branchy, and low yielding, but has the one of the nicest aromas of the lot and the buds are really exotic looking and attractive. This would match up with what you suspect being a #3 being much shorter.

Please keep adding to the thread with all the updates you please, this is great!

So I just got done doing a vigorous stem rub(phrasing) on both my Lemon Frosting plants(they both already stink) and the girl on the left is absolutely AMAZING. Hints of skunk and fuel waft off my finger tips combined with a very STRONG PUNCH of fresh cut lemons & microplaned lemon zest. The girl/AMAZON on right has some nice lemon terps to but leans much more towards sour diesel. I am going to take some cuts and then get these girls flipped to flower sometime this week.
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) Day 44 1.JPG
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) Day 44 2.JPG
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) Day 44 3.JPG
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) Day 44 4.JPGLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) Day 44 1.JPGLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) Day 44 2.JPGLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) Day 44 3.JPGLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) Day 44 4.JPG

Last edited:
Day 7 of flower now for my 2 Lemon Frosting girls(FL,FR) & friends Glubba(BL) WAK(BR) and it is most definitely a tale of 2 different phenos. LF4 appears to be in the teeth of stretch at the moment and even though she was topped has literately already grown into the light. :ROFLMAO: I just got done putting her on the floor to get her out of the danger zone but now LF3 is a little bit out of the pocket. I am about to have a spot in a flower tent come open soon, and I think I am going to throw the LF4 in there on her own otherwise she very well might take over this whole space. Oh, and my good camera won't read it's memory card anymore so it is now pretty much a cool looking brick. These pics were taking on my phone which means they kinda suck a bit, but I'm going to look in to getting a new camera BlackFriday or Xmas.
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D7 1.jpg
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D7 2.jpg
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D7 3.jpgLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D7 1.jpgLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D7 2.jpgLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D7 3.jpg

Day 14 of flower for my 2 Lemon Frosting(FL,FR) & friends Glubba BR WAK BR and L4 is threatening the lights again. Turns out she has a about 8" more room back here then she would have if I moved her to a tent so she is staying put. Just got done super cropping her her all over the other girls and I can already hear them crying like a bunch of maples like in that one rush song. I have cuts of both L4 and L3 and will do much better with canopy management next run now that I know that she is a SHE HULK.

LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 2.jpg
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 3.jpg
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 4.jpg
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 5.jpg
LF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 1.jpgLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 2.jpgLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 3.jpgLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 4.jpgLF(FL FR) Gluba(BL) WAK(BR) D14 5.jpg

Last edited:

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Filling that space nicely. Definitely recommend being relentless and savage with your supercropping, especially with the stretching the L4 does. I pretty much nuked any branches further than 2 or 3 feet away from the lights, and the majority of bigger sun leaves ( especially the older darker ones) , and don't regret it a bit.

Day 1 of flower for a cut of L4(FL) cut off the plant above & friends Cali Connection 78(BR) and a VERY over vegged Katsu Dracarys(FR). I am starting to think the L4 pheno of Lemon Frosting might be a cash croppers wet dream. She is a beast of a plant already and she was just cut off her mom only 28 days ago. I am going to try running her un topped this time.
L4( L) GB78 (BR) Glubba (FR) D1.jpg
L4( L) GB78 (BR) Glubba (FR) D1 2.jpg
L4( L) GB78 (BR) Glubba (FR) D1 3.jpg
L4( L) GB78 (BR) Glubba (FR) D1 4.jpgL4( L) GB78 (BR) Glubba (FR) D1.jpgL4( L) GB78 (BR) Glubba (FR) D1 2.jpgL4( L) GB78 (BR) Glubba (FR) D1 3.jpgL4( L) GB78 (BR) Glubba (FR) D1 4.jpg

I apologized to L3 above and promised to give a very sexy cut(FL) that came off her a proper day in the sun in the Big Tent in a couple of weeks. Wet Ass Kushy(FR) got the same promise. Popped some Halloween beans(M) 2 Oil Slick, 1 DubStep, and 1 Heisen Mystery(Cheers Slowdrawl) and they are going to need buckets soon so maybe one or 2 of them will get a spot as well.
L3 FL, WAK FR D35.jpg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member