Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dang the packaging is awesome, I don't know the gear but I want some! 😬
Cheap vials with stoppers in bulk - maybe a dime a piece. Wax in bulk - damn near free. Cardboard tags, sheets of stickers, and some burlap and pyrite. you see where I'm going?

Price of each package maybe a few dollars?

Time and labor invested in actually putting the beans in a pack? For God sake, don't you have anything better to do? Maybe make it a bakers dozen instead and put it all in a cheap ass tube :unsure:

Fuck it, now we can charge $200 for a 12-pack of regs and it looks legit! :ROFLMAO:

Just playing. Packaging doesn't impress me.

A freebie sample of some of your other genetics to make me want to purchase again? much more valuable to me as a consumer. and to them as an investment. And FUCK a sticker unless it comes with the FREE BEANS!!! :cool:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Cheap vials with stoppers in bulk - maybe a dime a piece. Wax in bulk - damn near free. Cardboard tags, sheets of stickers, and some burlap and pyrite. you see where I'm going?

Price of each package maybe a few dollars?

Time and labor invested in actually putting the beans in a pack? For God sake, don't you have anything better to do? Maybe make it a bakers dozen instead and put it all in a cheap ass tube :unsure:

Fuck it, now we can charge $200 for a 12-pack of regs and it looks legit! :ROFLMAO:

Just playing. Packaging doesn't impress me.

A freebie sample of some of your other genetics to make me want to purchase again? much more valuable to me as a consumer. and to them as an investment. And FUCK a sticker unless it comes with the FREE BEANS!!! :cool:
You seem butt hurt. LOL.

And if it says anything other than Swampboysseeds on that package, I can’t see it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hahaha!

If you want some free seeds, HMU. 😉
I shouldn't have bought these - don't need any :cool: So I have another order on the way from Emeral Mountain LOL

It was the principle. Mean Gene's seeds, I bought the pack I wanted (Royal Limez) for $120.

They had a more expensive pack that I really wanted (Royal Kush 10th Gen) but I felt more comfortable trying out their process on the less expensive ones.

Order arrives, and there's another full pack of beans (Queens Sangria) that I had also been looking at purchasing. Worth the same $120.

With service like that I borrowed from savings to go ahead and get the RK. Dying to see what the freebie is. If it's another dozen of the QS because that's the freebie, cool. I'll have plenty and won'tt feel bad about dropping a few to make sure I get a girl first try. If it's something else, I'll probably end up getting their whole in stock collection eventually with the BOGO thing.

Or they could have sent a sticker and a piece of candy and i'd have waited.

But I see the price of everything continuing to rise. Off markets like this will be the last to get hit - but the guys making the beans need to buy gas and groceries, pay electric bills etc.

Last edited: