Killer A5 Haze and Red Hot Cookies

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Not to be forgotten, across the aisle are 2 lovely hand-watered Red Hot Cookies ( pheno 1 - round furry candy aroma buds) which had previously lived most of their lives on casters, mercilessly wheeled about and tucked into "leftover" areas of second hand light as other plants got all the attention and glory under the hot lights. Finally they get a proper space with dedicated light all their own, if only for a week as they finish. Even without taking into account their rugged nomadic lifestyle, I think these are doing very well. :love:

Pair Of RHC1 Sept 2021_1818.jpg

RHC Bud_1824.jpg

RHC Bud2_1823.jpg

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
A5 coming down today. RHC#1 still putting on the fresh fur so a few more days for that pair.

A5 trichomes finally showing some early aging:

A5 Harvest Day_ PICA0066.jpg

Ready for the chop. Much of the canopy was less than a foot from the LEDs. Not a crispy leaf in sight. They LIKE it, as long as it's accompanied by a powerful ventilation system..

A5 Harvest Day_1856.jpg

RHC#1 very close. Also very fat and heavy:
IMG_1869.jpg

RHC1 and A5 side by side:

RHC and A5_1839.jpg

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
Beautiful work as usual..🔥
How long do u usually veg ur monster plants?
And last, whats a ballpark on what u yeild per plant?
Thx👍✌
Hey thanks! I haven't been keeping very good track of my veg periods lately, but it's probably around 5-6 weeks. I've been getting about 2.5 - 3 lbs. per plant if I can get the trellis canopy filled up with enough branches. Just have to be patient before going to 12.

Choco8

Insanely Active Member
OK, finally on 12 hrs as of the 9th.
This round is going to be insanely large and difficult to manage but I am here for it. Just gave the ladies a severe trim and bend.
Going to send some of the branches into the central aisle this time to spread the love.

Haze A5 before and after:
Haze Before and After 2 days on 12.jpg

RHC all bent up and clamped down:

RHC 2 days on 12 after cut and bend.jpg