Keeper male?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I'm bored so I'll poke a little. Which one is it bud? Can't keep it straight in your head? Try to prove anything much? Full of yourself much? Are you sure you know what you're doing?
I’ll explain since you’re also too stupid to read between the lines, typical of forums like this so I dont hold it against you. *Kiddo* as in he’s infantile in his knowledge base, and *old man* as in his brain is too old to learn new things, it’s an insult, but you gathered that I hope. I’m more than happy to discuss actual PROVEN science in relation to botany rather than your, jabs. Based on why I’ve seen here, no one is up to that challenge.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
He seems to know what he is talking about, but his delivery has much to be desired.

Let's not hijack people's threads, just start a new thread and discuss your differences there
I’ve heard this a million times, abrasive is one that used a lot. Sorry everyone. Maybe I got carried away.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I'm bored so I'll poke a little. Which one is it bud? Can't keep it straight in your head? Try to prove anything much? Full of yourself much? Are you sure you know what you're doing?
Also if you care to split hairs, you’re using quotes of mine addressing two different posters, not one. So maybe re-read what I’ve said. Then you can fire away at me.

Streetpro09

Tester
I’ll explain since you’re also too stupid to read between the lines, typical of forums like this so I dont hold it against you. *Kiddo* as in he’s infantile in his knowledge base, and *old man* as in his brain is too old to learn new things, it’s an insult, but you gathered that I hope. I’m more than happy to discuss actual PROVEN science in relation to botany rather than your, jabs. Based on why I’ve seen here, no one is up to that challenge.
It's my attempt to hold the mirror in your face and have you think about what you're doing but you're so full of yourself you have failed to see that. You're defending your actions to me and then apologize to j.james. 🤔

What challenge? You come off like you're trying to win something or prove something.

Probably alot of book smarts and little real world experience or very limited real world experience.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
It's my attempt to hold the mirror in your face and have you think about what you're doing but you're so full of yourself you have failed to see that. You're defending your actions to me and then apologize to j.james. 🤔

What challenge? You come off like you're trying to win something or prove something.

Probably alot of book smarts and little real world experience or very limited real world experience.
Everyone is JJ? Hmmm🫢 do you think he knows that? You had better let him know.

Streetpro09

Tester
Seems like you’re the only schmuck here. Lol, sit down and learn something kiddo. Everyone loves to talk shit on these bs forums, the truth is you know next to nothing about botany or plant science, your precisely the reason that I almost never visit these sites, you’re not my peer, not even close, youre just guessing here and have no field or scientific evidence to support your claims. Zero. On the other hand, I saw a total of 5 400 plant rooms sprayed with shift last week, a company with shareholders and a stock price, and they’re not the only ones doing it. Lol. Seriously man, you need to go to school and you’d know what’s going on after it’s sprayed. That’s where I learned it. A college just for agro, you learn about all five plant hormones amongst many other things and yes ethylene is one of them. If you care to read up on it, look for the conversions of 2-chloroethylphosphonic acid into ethylene. I’m done with this and you kiddo.
You can pick whoever you think you were talking to here. Talk about splitting hairs. 😅

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member

You want proof? Pics? What? My degree? My pay stub? My grows? Tell me. I’ll show what ever you want with time stamps

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
You can pick whoever you think you were talking to here. Talk about splitting hairs. 😅
I don’t operate the messaging system so well, I don’t use the forums that much, mostly only to see what people think of new strains, not for growing. So whatever man, cheers. I’ll keep on doing my thing and you do yours. I’ll help those that need it or want it.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ethephon, it’s sold as Monterey and Shift @3.9% Ethephon, it’s very useful for stopping hermies, cancels out light leaks and other stresses like that such as power outages and schedule mix ups, also works well to produce female flowers on male plants to show what they may pass on, smell and what not, but when you stop applications the flowers revert back to male, spray only on nodes, once a week.

For females in flower and you want to stop the stretch, spray on day one day seven and day 16, light mist, nothing more than that, and use with transport. Using it like this is like using a height controlling pgr, which it is, but it’s not harmful because it’s quickly converted into ethylene.

Then if you’re worried about hermies, spray day 7 and 15-16. This has worked well and while it’s expensive it’s has multiple uses and allows one to run risky or untested gentics.

I find it does impart a certain taste though, for me it’s hard to describe, but it’s like a metallic taste, once you know what you’re tasting it’s impossible to not notice it. Up here (Canada) the store bags can have that taste to varying degrees. Obviously mostly the cookies strains. I stopped using it because of that, but also why even keep strains that you need that for?
think i'll pass on that one.