Just another grow thread

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I just mean flip to 12/12 in my veg room then I'll flip back once I know what I'm working with fem to male wise.
Back in 70s with the skunk seedlings I used to flip them to 12/12 then took the girls out to the woods trick was to not let them show more than a few white hairs after a few years I could tell by how the plants looked I recon I killed a female now and then but it was a lot easier on them then I learned about mother plants and clones

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Back in 70s with the skunk seedlings I used to flip them to 12/12 then took the girls out to the woods trick was to not let them show more than a few white hairs after a few years I could tell by how the plants looked I recon I killed a female now and then but it was a lot easier on them then I learned about mother plants and clones
This will be the liget first time trying to keep,let's say 7 or 8 different genetics as moms I'll be experimenting with different kinds of training techniques and pruning foliage or roots depending on size/heath. I'm hoping by the end of the summer I'll have mom's in coco figured out!. The skunk you talk about taken "outback" to sex would most the females be more short and males be taller just curious cause that seen the general theme on my end.
Ps. I think a 4k + will help in the mom department.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Send me a PM I got yea @NoWaistedSpace.

If anyone cares I happen to see someone just sent a doob to space 😂 probably not the first or last time either

My son worked on a NASA project in college they were allowed to put together a small capsule that rode along to space and right back down so I have a Lego man, chicken and zig zags that were in space! NASA frowned on actual weed dang it don't seem to get any higher with these papers lol image.jpeg