Just another grow thread

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I don’t have PM. I’m just saying that high humidity is conducive for PM, and what’s the equivalent downside for low humidity?
Slower growth because the plant is having trouble respiring properly; it can't open its stomata or it will wilt and therefore can't take up CO2 and so growth is slowed.

This is why supplemental CO2 in dry conditions is just throwing money away.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
There a reason you wanted 3 tents and not a more wide open space?
Most of the things I do can easily be explained by being a complete noob. And a hard-headed noob at that. Having said that, though, with respect to the tents, my “logic” was that if I could control the temp and humidity in the room, the tent’s environment would have to follow. That’s almost true. Frequently, with the lights on, the temp and the RH is about 10 points higher inside the tents.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Most of the things I do can easily be explained by being a complete noob. And a hard-headed noob at that. Having said that, though, with respect to the tents, my “logic” was that if I could control the temp and humidity in the room, the tent’s environment would have to follow. That’s almost true. Frequently, with the lights on, the temp and the RH is about 10 points higher inside the tents.
You're not wrong; as long as the main room is good, the tents will be too.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Looking good bud! My humidity runs a little higher in my 5x5 tents. having the beds in there makes my fans run a bit harder. dont be afraid to cover the top of your pots with white plastic, it will cut down on the amount of evaporation off your medium and may help lower your room humidity a touch.
I'll give that a shot once I get into flower see if I can take a small load off the dehu.shit even if it's +2, -2 better than nothing at all.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Looking good bud! My humidity runs a little higher in my 5x5 tents. having the beds in there makes my fans run a bit harder. dont be afraid to cover the top of your pots with white plastic, it will cut down on the amount of evaporation off your medium and may help lower your room humidity a touch.
I'll give that a try.i can tell once I get alot of biomass in the room once I flip to flower it'll wanna naturally rise RH and Anything to keep it lower will benefit.