Just another grow thread

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Little bobber berry updateView attachment 115009
I have three of his BB crosses he sent me to try - Cheesecake, Amnesia Haze and Black Blueberry (not sure the lineage) and I have one of each above ground doing mini-pot grows. So far they look like healthy plants. I went for short wide pots and the "2g short" pots are the exact size of one of those 5qt paint buckets. Not going for yield, just wanted to try everything soon rather than waiting on space :)

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I have three of his BB crosses he sent me to try - Cheesecake, Amnesia Haze and Black Blueberry (not sure the lineage) and I have one of each above ground doing mini-pot grows. So far they look like healthy plants. I went for short wide pots and the "2g short" pots are the exact size of one of those 5qt paint buckets. Not going for yield, just wanted to try everything soon rather than waiting on space :)
Awsome,this in you grow journal yet? I'll follow along.growing them inside then?I'm pumped for these to be honest.

Bustenbeans

Weekly update.Environmental conditions are on Point.very happy with this run so far.single pot plant is AppleXdilly.the rest is greenpoint icecream wedding cake few days into weeks 4 of flip.smaller plants are bobber berry's they're getting put outside this weekend.Screenshot_20220523-185523_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220523-185532_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220523-185612_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220523-190005_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220523-182410_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220523-175535_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220523-190700_Gallery.jpg

Bustenbeans

I hope you saved the boxes those lights came in I've has two medic grow lights red diodes take a shit on me. They are decent to work with though.
Were you running max power when that happened by chance?it was the EZ-8 1000 watt model? Thanks for the heads up I'll be watching them closer now.yeah I had a problem in my end and thought it was there lights within 3 hours I had the light "engineer" on email and walked me threw a me problem..he didn't have to help after we figured it out but he did.

D

Deleted member 2835

Were you running max power when that happened by chance?it was the EZ-8 1000 watt model? Thanks for the heads up I'll be watching them closer now.yeah I had a problem in my end and thought it was there lights within 3 hours I had the light "engineer" on email and walked me threw a me problem..he didn't have to help after we figured it out but he did.
It was the spectrum x and y lights and yes I was running full power

Bustenbeans

It was the spectrum x and y lights and yes I was running full power
Okay, the x and Y have more features for something to go wrong I know it was just the red you said.the EZ-8 is basic as it gets for this company.i love how low of wattage I can run and still average 900ish par across the 5x5.552 watts...that's efficient in my opinion