Joebud Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I think you'd be happy! Hit him up I bet he would like some of your stuff too lol I know I do...
You know, if I give you some of my seed,
I'll have to give them out to everyone. lol

I'm still looking for consistent esters in every seed in those old bottles.
Although, I am running out of "hollowed out" spaces to store them in. lol
This state is gonna drag this out till all the honest old timers turn into worm food.

Hell, anyone who was interested in a cannabis farm has pretty much lost interest around here.
Cannabis isn't that important to the majority of people.
We've always lived with a boot on our necks, and now, most of the other states legalized.
The ones that did try and make a go of it, lost money.
Never got the opportunity to grow a large-scale amount after all the years of collecting the genetics.
Maybe I'll figure something out or do a random drawing and
send one "trusted" member the seeds to disperse out amongst the interested members.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
So I messed up the Mystery cake and shut the timer off on my irrigation. I was out of town for a while so when I came back they were nearly dead.

I watered with sea-k with their recommended ratio 1 oz to a gallon of water. That was 3 or 4 days ago. Today I watered with one tablespoon per gallon of fish fertilizer 2-4-1.PXL_20230817_173118446.jpg
I cleaned up all the dead foliage today and noticed pollen Sacks down low. I will just let these run their course but I'm sure there will be seeds. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
So I messed up and shut the timer off on my irrigation. I was out of town for a while so when I came back they were nearly dead.

I watered with sea-k with their recommended ratio 1 oz to a gallon of water. That was 3 or 4 days ago. Today I watered with one tablespoon per gallon of fish fertilizer 2-4-1.View attachment 129810
I cleaned up all the dead foliage today and noticed pollen Sacks down low. I will just let these run their course but I'm sure there will be seeds. :rolleyes:
Is this mudballs, mystery wedding cake?

Last edited:

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
So is this where I come to brag on @Joebud and his gear?

Because maybe it's just good luck but I'm really happy with how his gift pack of Chill Haze is growing. See progress pics in my thread!

If this thread is not the right place for this, my humble apologies and please point me in the right direction.
This thread is dedicated to JoeBud genetics anyone growing or talking about them are welcome! Your Chill Haze are looking good. :cool:

Things are about to get serious around here pretty soon so I decided to break out the Find a Bitch 5000 and run what is now going to be 6 Chill Bomb on it Joebud. The one that already has her own netcup is 14 DFW and the 5 in the tray are 7 DFW.
🚨 BRO SCIENCE ALERT! 🚨
Now if you look real close I believe I have at least one female already because one of those seedlings drivers like shit and 80% > of the time that means it's female.👍
Chillbomb 7DFW 1.jpgChillbomb 7DFW 2.jpg