Joebud Genetics

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
hehe, no telling which male hit the WC. I wish you the dankest of grows brother.
They survived the lazy man test! Four seeds went in the dirt 5 days ago. I didn't pre-soak them or anything just straight from the pack. I needed to be gone for a few days, so I reluctantly saturated the medium.PXL_20230426_160833367.jpg They're still wet and I have four sprouts! I added a bunch of rice hulls into the soil in hopes they wouldn't drown. 🤞

Last edited:

Mudballs

The possible fathers are, Wedding Cake IBL males 3x, OGChem male, Florida Strawberries, cherry rainbow 2x, my moroccan hash plants line 3x males, a Granddaddy Purple hybrid male, and a grape kush male. That's what i had in my male shack while those were flowering and no matter how careful i am pollen still tags the girls from time to time. I might know it if it was hit by a grape kush when i see it but that's all.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
The possible fathers are, Wedding Cake IBL males 3x, OGChem male, Florida Strawberries, cherry rainbow 2x, my moroccan hash plants line 3x males, a Granddaddy Purple hybrid male, and a grape kush male. That's what i had in my male shack while those were flowering and no matter how careful i am pollen still tags the girls from time to time. I might know it if it was hit by a grape kush when i see it but that's all.
Thanks for the info! Those all sound like great potential males. How was the Florida strawberry I don't remember that one. Did you post about it?

Mudballs

Thanks for the info! Those all sound like great potential males. How was the Florida strawberry I don't remember that one. Did you post about it?
They frosty mothertruckers bud...i lost my females in a killing frost and only the 1 male still lives. They are an impressive flower smoke. I dont have a pic, were going back 2yrs now i think when i had pure FL.ST. that's ivan of jungle boys that made that. Good shit. It was a floral fruity scent, if you get a greasy, burnt pizza oven smell that's the GK, like an old cookie, man im done with that. I want sweet smells.