Joebud Genetics

Streetpro09

Tester
Reveg again after harvest.
The thought had crossed my mind while standing there looking at her. She's getting kinda lanky under the net though. The next reveg would probably add another foot worth of stem. Can spread her out again but think the middle might be kinda bare. Like a tire, hole in the middle. That and height of my rooms. Maybe ill think about revegging her and putting her outside. I almost feel like thats a guaranteed death sentence though.

Would be fun to see how long she could be kept alive. Definitely a hardy/easy to grow strain. Very fault tolerant, at least that pheno.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
The thought had crossed my mind while standing there looking at her. She's getting kinda lanky under the net though. The next reveg would probably add another foot worth of stem. Can spread her out again but think the middle might be kinda bare. Like a tire, hole in the middle. That and height of my rooms. Maybe ill think about revegging her and putting her outside. I almost feel like thats a guaranteed death sentence though.

Would be fun to see how long she could be kept alive. Definitely a hardy/easy to grow strain. Very fault tolerant, at least that pheno.
Outside is a great idea. Good luck with the Chill Haze and Chill Bomb.