Jedi's Junkyard

SCJedi

Synergist
Well, we will see if he can pass the Jedi's torture test but I like his structure already. Tight nodes.

It is a Grape Stomper OG male from seeds gifted to me from Gage Green back in 2013-ish. Its the only one that survived the Great Slug Massacre of 2020

IMG_20200616_093849 - Copy.jpg

SCJedi

Synergist
I popped a bubblegum cross right after he passed them out and it was the blah pheno. I figured it was an anomoly, then all those dudes left and I didn't get back to them. Looks good!
There's always a blah tucked into a cross somewhere. I suppose if it is a heavily inbred cookie line and cookies are your thing it might be different.

It could also be a Nigerian leaner and personal taste. The NS leans towards woody terpenes and some folks dont like that "flavor". My buddy here says it tastes like "cardboard".

And, to [continue] setting the record straight, I never left. I was banned for some unknown reason. There was a nice note that said "don't let the door hit you on the way out". For some reason, the ban was lifted and I have been here since. I simply choose to share my crosses and genetics elsewhere with that kinda treatment. No biggy as far as I can see.

If anyone wants a list of what I have or projects that I am working on then shoot me a pm or email me at synergygenetics@protonmail.com

Cheers!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The woody taste might be the thing. When you smell sweet, and hear bubblegum you don't expect that. Had a Skywalker OG that was like that. Ended up giving them away to someone that would enjoy it.

Some of the "earthy" ones are good if there's enough of something else to take the edge off. Then they lean towards an Acid cigar from Drew Estates, and it is immediately pleasant instead of dirt.

SCJedi

Synergist
The woody taste might be the thing. When you smell sweet, and hear bubblegum you don't expect that. Had a Skywalker OG that was like that. Ended up giving them away to someone that would enjoy it.

Some of the "earthy" ones are good if there's enough of something else to take the edge off. Then they lean towards an Acid cigar from Drew Estates, and it is immediately pleasant instead of dirt.
Gu's Bodega Bubblegum exhibits very heavy Stardawg leaners. This was the "gummiest" of my pheno hunt. Most were Lemon Pinesol furniture cleaner.