Jacrispy's seed auction

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Got to agree with Mr.Red one and done. I would love to watch the auction but i do not do instagram. Any chance you could do a screen shot on what will be available on this site? I know several old folks on here that do not IG. Just a thought if it is to much trouble no big deal. I hope you can put a dent in the legal bill with the auction . They are the only winners in these kind of cases but hopefully you have one that will keep you out of trouble.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You dont want packs getting cherry picked. You'll be left with stuff nobody will bid on because it either isnt rare, is a freebie from somewhere, or is already available elsewhere with freebies.
Agreed! Better than my stupid idea by vendor ;) If there was an even mix in each lot it would go better.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I have to agree on the one big load or breaking it up into 3-4 smaller loads. But individual packs will be a nightmare and people will indeed cherry pick through it. 3-4 groups might be a good compromise that way you don’t have to bank on one dude with a grip of cash buying it all but you still sell it all.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just think that if you wanted to raise $1000, (for example) you have the choice of trying to sell 1 lot for $1000 or ten lots for $100 each, or somewhere in between.