Jacrispy's seed auction

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Hope mine arrived............. Good luck ja!
Could be one of these I couldn't really tell who these came from, got 20$bucks in one & 4 packs of green point in another...either way thank you.
Fucking nice all of it & all that topanga.
I've gotten at least 20 packs & a few hundred bucks so I'm overwhelmed by it for sure.
Going to be over 40 packs in the sale, so many keepers.20191116_161144.jpg

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Glad the GPS packs arrived. Any idea when you're going to start auctioning stuff off. Will definitely be a bidder too. Do you have a crypto account? Could send a little coin quick and easy.
Hey thanks man they're killer,
For the sale I figure I'll wait like 10 more days & then run it.
I've been watching some other seed auctions on Instagram so I'll just do it like they do except I'll sell one lot of like 50 packs.
I'll definitely tag everyone here & as many as I can find there & let the sale run like 24hrs.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hey thanks man they're killer,
For the sale I figure I'll wait like 10 more days & then run it.
I've been watching some other seed auctions on Instagram so I'll just do it like they do except I'll sell one lot of like 50 packs.
I'll definitely tag everyone here & as many as I can find there & let the sale run like 24hrs.
I think you would net more money if you sold the packs individually, and not one lot of 50 packs. JMO.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I would group small lots by seed vendor where possible.

Side note: I don't need to buy seeds. I would however donate $20 or so to the cause in return for some seeds. So price point (starting bid, whatever) might be something to consider for at least some of them.

GCG

Dinosaur
Just a suggestion and I know you've got your hands full. Set up a coinbase account and accept crypto for auction/donations. Set up is quick and easy and crypto converts to cash instantly. Only takes a few days to withdraw to bank account. I'll kick it off and send $100 in bitcoin if and when you set it up.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
If folks wanted things grouped by individual seed Vendors, they would just outright buy from the vendor. I'd suggest keeping it all together and getting those with some real $$ in their pockets to play. Your not looking for the guy with $18 to spend on a pop up auction. I'd personally do an auction for the whole lot for one larger dollar amount.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Just a suggestion and I know you've got your hands full. Set up a coinbase account and accept crypto for auction/donations. Set up is quick and easy and crypto converts to cash instantly. Only takes a few days to withdraw to bank account. I'll kick it off and send $100 in bitcoin if and when you set it up.
Thanks man I'll think about that,
Crypto is out of my league I think.
I'll probably just make it cash or a money order, I see people using venmo or cash app but I don't know much about it.
I have a PayPal account but I don't want them to shut it down 'cause I'm selling seeds & then hem the money up...not sure about any of that really.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I see a lot of single packs relisted over and over on some auctions on there. Tough call, do single packs reasonable at your price, or do the whole lot for big piece and be done with it. I see some single packs bring good prices tho. Problem with timing is all sales coming up for holidays. So maybe the big AMT might be better for your situation. Make the guys think they gonna steal some packs sad, but you need good money quick, imho

jacrispy

Super Active Member
If folks wanted things grouped by individual seed Vendors, they would just outright buy from the vendor. I'd suggest keeping it all together and getting those with some real $$ in their pockets to play. Your not looking for the guy with $18 to spend on a pop up auction. I'd personally do an auction for the whole lot for one larger dollar amount.
Yea that's what I'm gonna do
I like the idea of one big sale plus that's what I've been talking about so we'll do that..... give it about another week & I'm all in

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yea that's what I'm gonna do
I like the idea of one big sale plus that's what I've been talking about so we'll do that..... give it about another week & I'm all in
Got to agree with Mr.Red one and done. I would love to watch the auction but i do not do instagram. Any chance you could do a screen shot on what will be available on this site? I know several old folks on here that do not IG. Just a thought if it is to much trouble no big deal. I hope you can put a dent in the legal bill with the auction . They are the only winners in these kind of cases but hopefully you have one that will keep you out of trouble.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Logistically doing individual packs would be a nightmare for you. Depending in how many packs you and up with I would break it into 3 or 4 but one big lot would the easiest for sure.
I would break it up to 3 or 4 big baskets , Asking 1 guy to come up with a bid that can do You any good might be a risk . Main goal is to pay Saul , I think that would be the best course.