I've been promoted to F**k you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wattzzup

What did you run from Dragon's Flame? I ran a pack myself recently and it was straight junk. One plant "might" have been middies, at best.
I ran something called Dragons Stash

Majority were male. I did get one female pheno that was beautiful. It had a weird wrinkle to the leaves. Kinda in a pattern. I posted pictures and tagged him. He said that pheno was a huge yielder. (Or something like that) It just foxtailed all over and flowered like shit.

It’s all in my journal, I think, over at RIU. Same username. I still have some more I might give them one more run. I ran those first ones in soil. Maybe I didn’t dose the nutrients right. Who knows.

Chewy

Majority were male. I did get one female pheno that was beautiful. It had a weird wrinkle to the leaves. Kinda in a pattern. I posted pictures and tagged him. He said that pheno was a huge yielder. (Or something like that) It just foxtailed all over and flowered like shit.

It’s all in my journal, I think, over at RIU. Same username. I still have some more I might give them one more run. I ran those first ones in soil. Maybe I didn’t dose the nutrients right. Who knows.
Lmao, very interesting. I ran the same exact pack too.
275591803_366906378527548_5273389877502999392_n.jpg

Wattzzup

Can’t believe Paddy/NotSure really just pooped on all my posts 😂 especially since I was one of the few that ended up tolerating his bitch ass before he got banned again. SMH 🤦‍♂️ what’s this dudes problem now. Bad kitty is him too. I’m betting it is
Yes sir it is. I think he gets drunk and melts down. He has no job or life , you can set your clock to his posting times and they’re a solid 16-20 hours a day. Sometimes he posts over 50 times a day over at RIU.

Last edited:

Chewy

Pretty much the same here though with that pack. From 10 plants I ended up with like 3 females and only 1 was ehhh and if I remember I just made hash from it or eddies. I do know I was like fuck running them ever again. I have seen some really nice plants come from their genetics but they just aren't for me lol.

Wattzzup

So I just found my packs. I have Dragons stash F3 red and green version. I also have a freebie pack of Hydra Stash. I have 6 hydra stash so I probably will run them all.

In fairness to DFG I was growing in soil and may have fucked them up a little with too much N. I already have these so I’m giving them a run in coco next.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Can’t believe Paddy/NotSure really just pooped on all my posts 😂 especially since I was one of the few that ended up tolerating his bitch ass before he got banned again. SMH 🤦‍♂️ what’s this dudes problem now. Bad kitty is him too. I’m betting it is
Wow what a fucking real loser, you were literally the only one who was nice to him. Sorry you got caught in his pity full shit storm.

Chewy

So I just found my packs. I have Dragons stash F3 red and green version. I also have a freebie pack of Hydra Stash. I have 6 hydra stash so I probably will run them all.

In fairness to DFG I was growing in soil and may have fucked them up a little with too much N. I already have these so I’m giving them a run in coco next.
Oh I will never trash a breeder. I know I can run a pack and find nothing and someone can run 1 and find a gem. I obviously got the f2 version so also could be a reason mine were not as strong, who knows.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Wow what a fucking real loser, you were literally the only one who was nice to him. Sorry you got caught in his pity full shit storm.
I ain’t tripping on it. I did trash him a little from the jump in time out but after he got out I gave him another chance and well the rest is history. I believe in second chances but not third and so on 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.