I've been promoted to F**k you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

It comes with running a forum. I don't know if you ever bumped into "RiddleMe", aka RM3 over on Trollitup but he started a forum years ago. Nice tight group of people, many of us from here in Colorado. His forum shut down unexpectedly about a year ago now. Solid dude, I haven't heard from him but I sure hope he's okay. Anyway, he had to sweep out the trash too and it sucked. People do shit online they wouldn't dream of doing to your face because they know they'd get punched.
am i mistaken or want the original idea for chucker's paradise on riu

meduser

I always get the blame for taking out the trash. Than he'll go somewhere else. Call me all kinds of shit and make up lies and rumors I'll have to hear about for a few months. It's the way it is.
I ran a forum at my site for many years..there were many good times and I gave away a ton of stuff, and had loads of sponsors, but there are always going to be shit disturbers. Eventually we lost folks to illness and just generally drifting around and I just made the decision to shut it down and just leave the seedbank, and the strain reports up. Now its badly in need of an upgrade and I cannot afford it. The seedbank runs fine as does the site, but I find I do more business person to person through Instagram or email or private chats. Still, I kept getting folks telling me they didn't know where to find me, to get my genetics, despite my site having been up and running since 2003! So here I am, trying to spread the word! Anyway don't feel bad about shitheads like the one you just tossed Heisenbeans....they are everywhere! One thing I learned about running a forum is you have thicken up your skin and bulletproof your feelings!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I ran a forum at my site for many years..there were many good times and I gave away a ton of stuff, and had loads of sponsors, but there are always going to be shit disturbers. Eventually we lost folks to illness and just generally drifting around and I just made the decision to shut it down and just leave the seedbank, and the strain reports up. Now its badly in need of an upgrade and I cannot afford it. The seedbank runs fine as does the site, but I find I do more business person to person through Instagram or email or private chats. Still, I kept getting folks telling me they didn't know where to find me, to get my genetics, despite my site having been up and running since 2003! So here I am, trying to spread the word! Anyway don't feel bad about shitheads like the one you just tossed Heisenbeans....they are everywhere! One thing I learned about running a forum is you have thicken up your skin and bulletproof your feelings!
No shit , I had thick skin before this place. Honestly just taking a break and letting the mods kinda do there thing. I been too busy to have any time for anything extra. My workload has tripled since last Christmas and working around the house just takes to much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.