It's Coffee time

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Crazy, I had to end up running an exhaust line all the way up and out my roof, same way you would do a bathroom exhaust. I had to do this to extract the heat from the area. I cant see how that box doesnt put out some heat and warm your entire apartment.
Sorry to say not all leds are built equally and my driver are outside the cabinet. You should vent outside if possible. There are exceptions.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Sorry to say not all leds are built equally and my driver are outside the cabinet. You should vent outside if possible. There are exceptions.
I should be venting outside.. lol. Thought I’d have to get around to that but this summer has been cool. Ran a/c maybe a few hours a day for 5 days this whole summer. I better figure out a summer ducting setup for next year tho. Then I should even need the a/c. Humidity isn’t great for the building me thinks. Winter is all g to be closed loop tho and i ain’t putting any warm air outside when it costs 3-500 a month to heat my cabin. I actually can’t wait for the deathly cold, dark embrace of winter. So quiet and I enjoy the bugs and bad bacteria and tourists getting wiped away by momma nature and her -50.

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Fully agree on that statement.
My citi cob bar runs at about 99* when worked up to max power, 500+ watts, but the "super discount grow light panel" I made with led bulbs will hit 175* after hitting full temps at max power, at 400 watts.
Big heat difference between the two.
The room warms a good 3 degrees higher when the panel is being used.
Not to mention the installation. Your heatsink size and which paste/pad you use.