It's Coffee time

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
I've been growing on and off for 3 years now. I started growing for my wife. So I researched as much as I could online. I needed some thing smallish and lockable. So I build two cabinets to house this adventure.20190701_172829.jpg20190701_172843.jpgThey are 24x48x78 so only 8 cubic feet each. Lol
But running them as a perpetual grow with 7 weeks in between harvests. So lots going on.

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Being in an apartment building makes things interesting to say the least. Which is why I wanted to do a quiet hydro setup. If only I had more space. Lol. Ah we'll call it practice learning curve and all.20190701_172920.jpgI have a 6" inline fan 420cfm reduced to a 4" T going to 2-4" carbon filters 200cfm. One per cab.

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
The veg cab has 250w of cxb3590 @ 80cri. Currently running around 65%. Also I have a nice negative pressure running fan around 75%. The 3/8 ro line runs a float valve inside the rez to a elevated 5 gallon top up bucket. Currently filled with ro water and an air stone.20190629_203601.jpg

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Ah the light. It's a work in progress. Running it softly and using a storm controller for ramping up and down. 20190216_143855_HDR.jpg
4 cxm22 3000k @ 90 cri
4 cxm22 3500k @ 90 cri20190315_224354_HDR.jpg
4 Cree 10w 440nm
6 Cree 10w 660nm
4 Cree 10w 625/635nm
18" 18w Uvb florescent
Still have more monos in-house 720's and a few 385's.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Bout time you showed off your setup brother!
Exactly what I was thinking. You may not like how much space you have to work with but my friend you did it fuckin right! Love the self containment of everything aside from the beautifully improvised dehumidifier vent. Nice tape job too😉I wanted to expand, even built the room, but im sticking with my 2x4 tent and getting another for veg. Glad you finally made a thread. Was super intrigued by your setup when you posted pics before.

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Exactly what I was thinking. You may not like how much space you have to work with but my friend you did it fuckin right! Love the self containment of everything aside from the beautifully improvised dehumidifier vent. Nice tape job too😉I wanted to expand, even built the room, but im sticking with my 2x4 tent and getting another for veg. Glad you finally made a thread. Was super intrigued by your setup when you posted pics before.
Thanks. Having two tents makes things easier. I also have a small tv cabinet I'm using for cloning and seeding. I have a heat mat humidity dome for rapid rooters.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thanks. Having two tents makes things easier. I also have a small tv cabinet I'm using for cloning and seeding. I have a heat mat humidity dome for rapid rooters.
All day coffee! Stealth af! You should post pics when you can. My veg tent honestly will end up just housing mother's, I'd build a small 12 site aero/cloner for in there start the clones out there and move them to the flower tent for two week veg then 12/12. Basically I'll need another tent lol.

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
I don't keep mothers. Clones of clones.
I only run one or two strains at a time as long as they're have similar height and flowering times. I try to shave two weeks off by switching the veg to 12-12 and taking my clones two weeks before harvest. So when I transfer them they're already 2 weeks in and my clones are ready to go.