It's Coffee time

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I don't keep mothers. Clones of clones.
I only run one or two strains at a time as long as they're have similar height and flowering times. I try to shave two weeks off by switching the veg to 12-12 and taking my clones two weeks before harvest. So when I transfer them they're already 2 weeks in and my clones are ready to go.
I was doing clones of clones with my blueberry. That's smart. I really like that. I've been thinking of what I'd do. Two weeks is sound tho, appreciate that. I didn't want to keep mother's but I was gifted some very amazing clones from a few members here and I really don't want to lose them or my blueberry tbh. So I'ma bonsai them for long term. Until I start to dabble with chucking or reversal. Sts/cs has me interested better way to preserve plants I like.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Looks amazing sir, gonna setup my first scrog today, got 2 chem clones about ready to go in, just waiting on my last cherry pie girl to show some amber shes going way long approaching the end of wk 9 now, figured the net will help a ton with managing the chem stretch, first go she shot right up into the lights lol and i hadnt read about suoercropping so i cut off all my baddest tops 😢😢😢 shes gonna get nipped and tucked the whole way this time 💪💪💪

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Sweet blue cindy to be exact.
Nice mang. I found one freak in the whole batch, but besides that every plant was very consistent. Good yield off that blue Cindy aka blueberrella 69🤙. Also I may have forgot to let you know that they are fems.

Bro I was just showing off your setup last night to my new growmie. He went all loco.
Lookin good over in the east there brother!

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Awesome thread, great job. I also grow in a box like yours but was bought turn-key at growboxusa. I have one of their models with the built in Air Conditioner. I couldn’t grow in such a small area without the AC unit, the temps would be in the 100’s. How do you manage the heat?
The leds run fairly cool. Plus my exhaust fan is slightly oversized for the cubic feet.