It's 4:19 Got a minute?

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Just for you... I understand the lyrics of the Tool song "Vicarious" ;)

I was into pulling apart the second or third nug and remembered your request. I usually have a few strains already ground up for a quick bongrip. I have an assortment of doob-tube colors that are mixed and matched so each strain gets it's own color scheme. (whole different stoner story...)
View attachment 118678
So the long round-bottom tube is for what I grind up and don't smoke immediately. From there it's cleaned and ready for bowl or joint.
If I grind up a lot for pre-rolls I'll store them in the same color coded short tubes. I will do several tester strains all at once then have a set of tubes for each day of testing.

Anywhooooo - CLHP, frosty, sour, dank, citrus-chicken face punch.
View attachment 118679
So I did a little collage for you with the coffee LOL I have a little tub of dry-sift I'll top bowls with if the mood strikes me. They should do a remake of that Beatles song and change it to "Happiness is a Clean Bong" instead of warm 🔫 😁
View attachment 118680
Wake-n-Bake!
View attachment 118681
Beautiful @H.A.F. love the organization and cleanliness.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Unless I want something specific like to keep a variety ground up for bong-rips. Pretty much my go-to. I'll snag a little handfull of a few strains and grind them up and use the doob-tubes for storage. I got a sack of bulk tubes with assorted colors I can mix and match so everything gets it's own colors and any that doesn't fit in the first tube can go in ones that don't have cute labels. You can see the stack of available options to the right there.

L-R: Thunderhole, Homecoming Queen, SkunkXXX, CLHP, and MAC1 x Orgi.
IMG_1908.JPG

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Unless I want something specific like to keep a variety ground up for bong-rips. Pretty much my go-to. I'll snag a little handfull of a few strains and grind them up and use the doob-tubes for storage. I got a sack of bulk tubes with assorted colors I can mix and match so everything gets it's own colors and any that doesn't fit in the first tube can go in ones that don't have cute labels. You can see the stack of available options to the right there.

L-R: Thunderhole, Homecoming Queen, SkunkXXX, CLHP, and MAC1 x Orgi.
View attachment 118858
That tray of flower is too awesome! My rating best to worst, by visual appearance is: SkunkXXX, Homecoming Queen, Thunderhole, County Line Hash Plant, and MAC1 x Orgi.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That tray of flower is too awesome! My rating best to worst, by visual appearance is: SkunkXXX, Homecoming Queen, Thunderhole, County Line Hash Plant, and MAC1 x Orgi.
Going by looks maybe. But you notice no big pretty tops. That Homecoming Queen second from the left was harvested last June and is still money. The SkunkXXX is probably the weakest in the face-punch department but it's a fun high. The CLHP is the best all-around whenever high and it packs a wallop. All are in my 'top shelf' category.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I can't believe how potent this Nirvana Skywalker is after a year and a half in the jar! Strong Indica high. 00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20220823211822947_COVER.jpg
It still smells like tennis ball and floral funky pine. My mouth is hanging open watching oak island mysteries with the wife.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can't believe how potent this Nirvana Skywalker is after a year and a half in the jar! Strong Indica high. View attachment 118861
It still smells like tennis ball and floral funky pine. My mouth is hanging open watching oak island mysteries with the wife.
That's the cool thing about growing. You eventually get the stash to keep some that are worthy long term. It is definitely a more "elevated" high if kept properly.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It is definitely a more "elevated" high if kept properly.
Smoking on that Homecoming Queen this morning and I want to qualify that statement. I think it loses some of that initial rush you get from those perfect bongrips. The ones where you have to hang on to something so you don't fall off the edge - of the flat ground LOL

But I think is feels more 'full' body and lasts a lot longer that when it was fresh.

Last edited:

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Smoking on that Homecoming Queen this morning and I want to qualify that statement. I think it loses some of that initial rush you get from those perfect bongrips. The ones where you have to hang on to something so you don't fall off the edge - of the flat ground LOL

But I think is feels more 'full' body and lasts a lot longer that when it was fresh.
I t