iShatterBladderz’ Bedroom Tent

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Right on thanks man. How do you like them? Power wise and life span? I like the grill on them and the clip for sure. I'll check some out. You pick up locally or online?
I ordered them on amazon. I love them. I usually only run one during veg while they’re still short, and I run it at the slower speed (they have two speeds), then I kick on the second after I lollipop, right before flower, blowing through the bare area below the remaining leaves and eventually flowers, then mid flower I turn them both on the higher speed. They oscillate too, and haven’t given me any troubles with the motor burning out or anything. The oscillation really helps keep air moving through the whole tent.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Day 41, about 4 weeks left. These ladies are going to be insane, they’re already frosted tf up and getting pretty chunky. I’ve been using Soil Balance Pro, and I swear, the day after I give them SBP, they always smell extra pungent. Which is what it’s intended for, it‘s a blend of 62 different species of bacteria & fungi that increase oil & terpene production.

66338898-4ADC-4000-8492-421171DA1BCF.jpeg

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Been a while since I’ve updated. switched this tent to living organic soil. currently running bubblegum x GG4, lemon tree S1 x zkittles and Ghost OG x Humboldt Snow, all bred by CSI Humboldt. Pictured below is Lemon Tree x Zkittles, at the end of week 3 of bloom.
57E3B9BF-B0FB-4A78-8685-E0D83612F41B.jpeg

in my other tent, currently running a custom coco blend (coco, pumice and BAS coco mineral kit) feeding Megacrop. Running two Chocolate Diesel x Chemdog 91 skunkva, bred by Useful Seeds. Pictured below is week 5 of flower.
24EB20FA-2FBB-4806-AF3E-6F65E02299F1.jpeg