iShatterBladderz’ Bedroom Tent

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Hello all, most of you know me already but I figured I’d get a grow journal started for my newest tent, a 4x4 Gorilla Grow that I’ve been sharing my bedroom with due to limited real estate. The plus side, free c02 during most of their light cycle, as their lights are on at night!

the light is a 480w QB build w/3500k Samsung lm301H & Cree xpe2 660nm diodes.

current ladies are as follows:
4x Gator Bait (Chem91xTK) from CSI Humboldt, 3 weeks from sprout
2x Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel from Useful Seeds, three days from sprout.

I start out in Rapid Rooters, on top of 1/2” of perlite, with 1/4” of water mixed with recharge, on top of a heat mat temped to 80. Once they’ve got some roots coming out, I move them to a 1 gallon radicle bag with 70/30 coco/perlite, then when roots start to poke out the sides, I move them to their final container. A 3 gallon Radicle Bag filled with the same blend for a medium. I’m feeding drain to waste, with Dynagro Nutes. With the two seedlings in the back, I’m trying out a mixture of Canna Start and Rhizotonic the first couple weeks to see if I notice any benefits over just diluting down my Dynagro nutes. I also use Recharge up until the first few weeks of flower, and mammoth p from seed to harvest.

will keep y’all updated with my adventures as i go along, feel free to chime in with questions or feedback!

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Oh I should also mention, I’ve already got the next few runs scheduled out for all three of our tents.
The next few runs on this tent are:

3x R.I.P. (Ghost OG x Chem91) & 3x Supernatural Ice (Ghost OG x Humboldt Snow)

3x Zkittlez x Lemon Tree & 3x Zkittlez x Durban Poison

3x Big Bad Wolf (Chem91 x Chem D) & 3x Bubblegum x Gorilla Glue #4

all the scheduled runs are using genetics from Nspecta (CSI Humboldt)

I may also have to make a grow log for the other two tents as well, they’re currently running gear from Useful Seeds, and have a bunch of Heisen gear to run next as well.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Topped the four Gator Bait plants last night, cut at the third node and everything below as well. Tied them as close to parallel to the ground as I felt comfortable. The new growth tips were shaded under fan leaves before so they were fairly curled up, but they’re already starting to open up and reach up towards the light. Furnace is giving us trouble in the house this morning, but luckily between the humidifier in the tent (has both cold and warm mist options) and my PC running in the same room, have been able to keep temps in the lower 70s. Either way, should have it fixed either tonight or tomorrow and temps will return to 78-80.
going to let the new growth get out four nodes, and then top again. because of the late start on the two in the back (3 week difference) will probably only top those once, if at all.
590F4A2D-653C-41EC-9902-6C5E2ED63AFF.jpeg

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
The bedroom tent is completely switched over to Megacrop now. Been slowly working the feed strength up, right now I’ve got the Gator Bait at 3.5g/gal and the Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel at 2.5g/gal. Will probably work them both up to 4-4.5g/gal depending on how they respond.

reorganized the room today as well so it’s not as chaotic and freed up some extra room in the process
35978A6B-0987-4C47-B47D-5C4D98AD2F66.jpeg
Shopvac for the runoff.
1C63CC14-DF0E-4562-AB5F-B7B048416F1D.jpeg
dry nutrients, microbial products and a couple liquid supplements/additives
99516E0F-CDED-4193-9B0D-8098774741B1.jpeg
Nutrient reservoirs where I keep premixed nutrients and sprayer I’ve been using to fertigate.

9BE2DCE8-2983-4A0F-A64A-3F06A7E8EC11.jpeg
Homemade epsom & Rhizotonic foliar, optic foliar overgrow, Ph meter, TDS meter and extra jugs of RO for putting in the humidifier. Also, in the back you can see my line of Dynagro nutes that are currently not in use in this tent, i have another bottle of each one in the other room I have with tents in it, as those are still feeding Dynagro right now.

Last edited:

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Day 1 of flower for this tent
BD1468DA-470D-497F-A7E8-3845C6167275.jpeg
Turned on the 660nm diodes and switch to 12/12. Been planning on trying out running deep red initiator pucks for 15 min after lights and running 13/11, but have yet to order the deep red. I say I’ll get around to it but in all honesty, it’s possible that won’t happen until next grow. I’ve got a PHD in procrastination.
71E9FCFF-F4BA-4743-85EF-5DB8EEE95D49.jpeg