iShatterBladderz’ Bedroom Tent

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Day 13 of flower. Can’t really see from this picture, this was taken at lights on, but by lights off you could see a little bit of crowning. Dropped MegaCrop down from 5g/gal to 4g/gal, and added in 1g/gal of the new formulation of Sweet Candy (0-17-28). Plants got last feeding of Recharge, only adding in Mammoth P now. F6635D0B-797B-4B1B-ACC7-44684DAA3BB6.jpeg

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I’m anxious to see how they fill out. I’ll be following along!
I think these are going to be some pretty chunky ladies, there are quite a bit of bud sites already! also a lot more leaf growth than I’ve had in previous grows, I think it’s the megacrop, because both strains i have in the tent are putting out big leaves and a lot of them. I’ve pulled two leaves that are less than 3 weeks old and bigger than my face from the Orange Cookies x Choc Diesel plants. Pulled this 13-pointer after i took the 11-pointer I posted previously.
35D8685B-9D03-44C3-8663-3CC9F09F196F.jpeg

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Ordered some new diodes to add to my QB, as well as another smaller driver to power them. Cree xpe2 diodes, 32x 660nm and 16x 730nm, to add to the 16x 660nm that are already on there. Should be here and added onto my light by the weekend!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I think these are going to be some pretty chunky ladies, there are quite a bit of bud sites already! also a lot more leaf growth than I’ve had in previous grows, I think it’s the megacrop, because both strains i have in the tent are putting out big leaves and a lot of them. I’ve pulled two leaves that are less than 3 weeks old and bigger than my face from the Orange Cookies x Choc Diesel plants. Pulled this 13-pointer after i took the 11-pointer I posted previously.
View attachment 48129
20190724_051203-COLLAGE.jpg
I had 17 fingers on a couple fan leaves sum that was 15, and leaves that grew small buds on them. Never seen such shit in all my years. Definitely was a keeper. Just thought id show u what i had last. Lookn good dude!

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I forgot to mention that Im also trying out a new microbial product this run, Kind Roots’ Soil Balance Pro. Heard lots of good things from people who use It. I doubt that I will use it in future runs due to the price, but every flower I’ve ever combusted that was grown with this product, had insane terps, so for curiosity’s sake I will try it this run.