IG Seed Auctions

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I am still thinking about the 80 bucks for postage, 32 bucks gets you priority to CA from US and about 24 for first class. I I have sent hundreds of items USPS to CA in my other life. 80 bucks shoot I could have been rich sending for that.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Its a ridiculous shipping price for a handful of pks of seeds.I believe i sent a friend 40US to ship a box of 200 glass concentrate containers for my son from oregon to canada..priority no less.He's sticking at least 60 in his pocket

beefterpene

I was looking at those auctions at the time you guys bought and I swear I remember that shipping was priority mail. I guess not to Canada...although that makes no sense based on the order size.
There were people here soliciting/pleading the case for the seller...........have they done anything for you in terms of help?
The option refund or seeds should be your call. You guys already "helped" once and should be extended that courtesy.

@beefterpene

Maybe the whole thing was a scam from the onset. Anyway I can't really feel too sorry for someone charging what Mota did for packs.
I'm not going to defend Mota in what is going on, I will make sure once I can swing the shipping to get them what I had donated that they bought. I only wanted to help someone who had been very kind to me over the years. I will make sure they get both phenos and the bx and each pack will contain more than what the auction packs had in them. I will make sure my kindness still gets shared regardless of the outcome, I posted the auctions here and definitely feel bad about what's going on. My name and word means something to me, so I will do what I can on my end. As for what's going on with Mota, this blows and I truly apologize. I wanted them to get those Sensi Star as I was going to offer my Luther Dogman as a bx for preservation purposes.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Still haven't herd back from him.
Communication is key in these dealings and when com. falls apart that's when people start doubting.
I fell like I have to tippey toe around this guy. I can't ask any questions? like "can you prove you shipped to heathen cuz that will help settle feelings" and "how many GreenM packs are available"? I'm getting no reply. Maybe he is just a busy busy busy man.
I appreciate the help, but I'm hoping this can get somewhat resolved.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
I hate it when good people get the shitty end of the stick.He finds the time to show the medicated food he eats,i swear the guy is stoned 24/7. He finds the time to keep listing more beans...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I made him an offer on IG, hopefully he responds, he usually does to me. Wanna see all happy in this deal, he just got married, so not sure in he sane state lf mind, lol, j/k, but I see what I can do.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
the threats aren't helping, the two guys that threatened him already got him spooked, he was waiting on an addy from one of those two to get it on its way. He says he wants to send it, just waitin for an addy. If I still got it, Id give it to him. Told me he just wants to make it right. All I got. Just tryin to fix things