IG Seed Auctions

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Buyers beware, Turp and Me are on the hook for near 7 bills US since mid Dec . 6 packs all paid for , when I asked for a tracking number last week I was told well Gee Wally 7 of 8 Canadian orders have landed , MF Please for 700 US You cant get a fucking tracking number and did You really just tell Me some bullshit like that? These auctions were started to help the guy thru a hard patch so I decided to help . NEVER AGAIN . You People I think have a pretty good idea what type I am, I try to be cool with folks, I share and pay the freight and keep My word on trades , purchases . Well Let Me be clear I wont name the fucking Guy here , but I will first chance I get at a show , at a fucking Wendy's at a fucking Mall in a fucking Christian Church give that individual a wonderful hug and kiss . Nothing like spreading the love . don't bid on this Individuals auctions . My name is John Silver and I have a long fucking memory.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Buyers beware, Turp and Me are on the hook for near 7 bills US since mid Dec . 6 packs all paid for , when I asked for a tracking number last week I was told well Gee Wally 7 of 8 Canadian orders have landed , MF Please for 700 US You cant get a fucking tracking number and did You really just tell Me some bullshit like that? These auctions were started to help the guy thru a hard patch so I decided to help . NEVER AGAIN . You People I think have a pretty good idea what type I am, I try to be cool with folks, I share and pay the freight and keep My word on trades , purchases . Well Let Me be clear I wont name the fucking Guy here , but I will first chance I get at a show , at a fucking Wendy's at a fucking Mall in a fucking Christian Church give that individual a wonderful hug and kiss . Nothing like spreading the love . don't bid on this Individuals auctions . My name is John Silver and I have a long fucking memory.
Who was he?

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah...."no good deed goes unpunished" and all of that. Really low. Kinda makes ya understand why the guy is in dire straits. Some people are just fuck ups royale. So used to the easy $$$ that they forget that some folks actually work for theirs. I hope this rights itself. Been there....yup. Not fun.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
if that's who I think it is, Im surprised bro. If I can do anything, let me know. I seen him mention the canadian thing, but its not that hard to get stuff up there, lol. Truly sorry he took you for that much. WTF the world comin to these days?
The world has come to a place where People think they can rob cheat and steal with no consequences , In this case The world didn't take into account Me. IG is a treasure trove of information. all You have to do is sit back and wait for intelligence information to be gleefully posted. Show dates, booth numbers , even pictures of the ugly ass hags they drag along with . It would behoove Him to make things right . I don't want to hurt the Guys reputation or name or for that fact His Person but the old saying applies here. If You play the pussy You will get fucked and My cock is plenty hard right about now. Ribs and breaths hard.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That is shitty...really shitty.

I had an envelope...with cash...get inspected and then redirected to the receiver INTACT!

It gave me faith in humanity again....but there is a lot of douchebaggery out there.

The old west wasnt wrong...45 long colt baby...

and that last message ty...douchebaggery!