IG Seed Auctions

Hellmudd bones

That is shitty...really shitty.

I had an envelope...with cash...get inspected and then redirected to the receiver INTACT!

It gave me faith in humanity again....but there is a lot of douchebaggery out there.

The old west wasnt wrong...45 long colt baby...

and that last message ty...douchebaggery!
I dont know why you guys wount out this muthafkr. Why you protecting him if he's doing this shit! Hes gonna keep doing it to others. Dude is a bitch and he needs to be pointed out.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
View attachment 47455
Maybe H has his addy still? Lol didnt want to post whole thing incase ppl still dont know who we talkin bout, but it's his reply to H.
I think you're confused about who he's talking about.

View attachment 47455
Maybe H has his addy still? Lol didnt want to post whole thing incase ppl still dont know who we talkin bout, but it's his reply to H.
G & R is not jacrispy.
All my packages made it through customs.
I know exactly who @Heathenraider is talking about & that guy has no connection to me.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I dont know why you guys wount out this muthafkr. Why you protecting him if he's doing this shit! Hes gonna keep doing it to others. Dude is a bitch and he needs to be pointed out.
Maybe because I don't want to hurt the guy, I just want what I paid for or a refund. If an all out social media assault comes down around His ears yea it will hurt His status some but it will also close the door on allowing Him to do the right thing and take care of the situation quietly . Reality is People on here who have seen this situation unfold wont trust Him in future and get burned, Getting My order or a refund and keeping anyone here I like/respect from getting fucked is enough for Me.

Hellmudd bones

Maybe because I don't want to hurt the guy, I just want what I paid for or a refund. If an all out social media assault comes down around His ears yea it will hurt His status some but it will also close the door on allowing Him to do the right thing and take care of the situation quietly . Reality is People on here who have seen this situation unfold wont trust Him in future and get burned, Getting My order or a refund and keeping anyone here I like/respect from getting fucked is enough for Me.
Tham you a righteous dude. Much respect to you my brotha hope it gets resolved. (y)

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member

G & R is not jacrispy.
All my packages made it through customs.
I know exactly who @Heathenraider is talking about & that guy has no connection to me.
I apologize for this, clearly confused and really high. Sorry for the confusion on the auction, I didn't realize he had one too. Didnt put you two as the same, I was just wrong.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
And if the mod wants to delete my previous posts that's fine, if not I dont mind looking dumb and being wrong lol. I meant no ill will to you @jacrispy my intent was to be funny in a way. Clearly it's not funny if it's not about the right person. I apologize sincerely and will keep my mouth or fingers shut when I dont know the facts.👊
It's cool we got it figured out.
You were just trying to help.
Were good.

beefterpene

1 Green Manalishi,1 Rebel OG , 1 Tin Foil Hat , 1 Arctic Blast and 2 packs of Original NDNGuy Sensi Star original release .
Those are my Green Manalishi F3 I donated for the cause. I will send you out enough of both phenos and the BX to hunt through. Definitely apologize, never intended any of this by posting a thread about the fund raiser. In all honesty, Mota has been extremely good to me in the past and I've never had any kind of foul experience and I've spent thousands over the years. I feel compelled to make sure you get the Green Manalishi F3 and I'll make sure it fat. I truly hope you two can figure it out in one way or another. You shot me your address and when I have the spare $28 they will be on their way to you, you can count on it.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I am done talking about it, He has my address , if He sends then all is good , if I havnt received product or refund in 30 days then I will take other action. I am deleting My IG and wont respond . I don't need the exposure there and am not going to read the 1000 ball lappers call Me out for speaking the truth, as such if He makes it right I will post that He handled things so His reputation is left intact. I as I said don't wont to hurt how He feeds Himself but I am not going to walk around with his dick in my ass either.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
So how would you all respond?
Lots of cash was spent. Couple were 200US$/pack. Plus about $US80 just in shipping.
I asked for some stealth and tracking.
They supposedly shipped on the 11of Jan. No tracking purchased/supplied even though it was asked for and more cash was offered if needed.
I’m guessing they want to send more seed, but not same seeds we payed for. No replacements available I’d rather have the cash back.
I posted concerns on his page an I/we got the “fucking relax he is a stand up dude” fucking impatient Canadians.
I’ll post hear what happens in the next bit.
I know shit happens but fuck there is some cash at stake hear.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
That still hasn't been taken care of,i would be livid.Thats the highest shipping costs i ever heard of for seeds😮 I'm the one to wait for the seller to make things right before calling them out..but seriously its been long enough being nice.Sorry you guys got caught up in this,your both stand up dudes

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I was looking at those auctions at the time you guys bought and I swear I remember that shipping was priority mail. I guess not to Canada...although that makes no sense based on the order size.
There were people here soliciting/pleading the case for the seller...........have they done anything for you in terms of help?
The option refund or seeds should be your call. You guys already "helped" once and should be extended that courtesy.

@beefterpene

Maybe the whole thing was a scam from the onset. Anyway I can't really feel too sorry for someone charging what Mota did for packs.

D

Deleted member 60

Sounds like a road trip may be needed.......... uhhhuuuummm....

It sucks when forks don't do as they say....especially when you've sent them a wad of cash. I had something happen once kinda like this.... all the way across the pond. Was on ICMAG wayyyyy back when....and dunno if it still happens...but back then the Gypper and his handy band of henchmen set up a '420" gathering in an attempt to try to ride on the back of the fabled "Cannabis Cup" annual foray....

We had already, consequently, set up a trip to amsterdam that year for 2 weeks...including 420. they were offering "judge" spots for a price.....and if you bought in you'd receive 40-50 samples to test/judge/etc.... and would be privy to all of the "fun"/private fun surrounding the gathering. Rollin in unit dough at the time....it all sounded like fun and the $$$ were no skin off my ass...so i sent..i think...$600 to be a judge (I chose being a hash judge) and get a nice bag of a wide variety of hashish when i arrived in town. I figured i was goin to get high...so that would really work into the mix well.... and if i received 25 to 50 grams of hash for $600..it would be a cheap/good way to be supremely baked for the better part of 2 weeks....meet a few people///etc...

A couple of weeks before the trip...things started to go a bit awry. Shit was being changed after the fact... things were said about the gypper's rash behaviors (pre-POM, FYI).....like always happens on the boards....and overall...i started to feel like I didn't really wanna hang with all of these folks.....so simply asked to be excluded/for my $$$ back.

Yeah..right. I got lots of BS from the whole crew of sheisters ....back and forth.....and basically was told if I wanted my $$$ I'd have to come and get em. I was SUPER leary of all of it....cus here I was...heading to another country... and I'd had some back channel with some other folks who were in the mix that the Gypper and crew weren't real happy with my attitude about the cash....and that I should forego going to the Comp altogether if i knew "what was good for me". i took all of that >very< seriously.

I almost let it all slide.....but it all pissed me off big time......so i ended up at the Gyppers seed shop....in person.... where i met "Old Pink" sitting behind a big computer screen in the store. when I told him who i was...he immediately started typing....then spun the screen around to reveal "dutchgrown" on a video feed..... and she was a true cunt about the entire deal. Was waiting for the Gypper to show but he never did. I stood there for a good 30 mins going back and forth with em....I mean....I was told to show up...which I did....and I'd get my cash back.

FINALLY.....the money changed hands......and we wuz OUT OF THERE......and avoided that area of town and the 420 event completely. Sucked cus there were a few folks i wanted to hook with...but it just wasn't worth it to try to find em/etc.

So yeah...ROAD TRIP! In person it's far harder to stiff folks....and you can get a few punches in for your outlay if they don't play ball....LOL......

good luck guys......... what a nut sucker.