IG Seed Auctions

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Im just tryin. Im gettin the quick response, no response now and I see him searchin out sensi stars, so I suspect they got side dealt, and now he's tryin to get some to fullfill order. Im bout to give up, I tried, he was way receptive at first, I even offered to pay shipping, now crickets. Im an impatient fuck, but I had to try since I referred heathen over to the auctions. Hope it all works out and if I do get em, I will send em pronto.

I certainly won’t be sending him any cash til this is resolved/rectified. I don’t know him, but it seems like bad luck follows this dude around...much of which I’m sure is due to his actions/decision making.

On a second note, I’d also recommend not dealing with @CookieMonstar80...he’s been MIA since Christmas. Don’t enjoy calling out people, but with new members joining etc.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
im curious, the sensi star request was from earlier today, now his latest post has a whole list including the sensi stars he's lookin to trade for. I don't guess I understand, but he did tell me he would find the sensi star and get it to them, so my offer to send got rejected. He also said he told the folks this. So time will tell, but Im a lil amazed and confused also at this point, other than the obvious, those sensi's prolly brought big bucks and he got an offer he couldn't refuse. Just guessin, but Im out of the deal. I got all his stuff I want anyhow now.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
im curious, the sensi star request was from earlier today, now his latest post has a whole list including the sensi stars he's lookin to trade for. I don't guess I understand, but he did tell me he would find the sensi star and get it to them, so my offer to send got rejected. He also said he told the folks this. So time will tell, but Im a lil amazed and confused also at this point, other than the obvious, those sensi's prolly brought big bucks and he got an offer he couldn't refuse. Just guessin, but Im out of the deal. I got all his stuff I want anyhow now.
I appreciate Your efforts

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Over on Strainly, there's a pack for $10,000 bucks. No shit!

Budhilarious or Budelicious lol.
He moves a lot of seeds.
I have 3 seeds of "Early Girl" or "Biddies Sister".
It's a Sensi Star cross.
Promotional pack I received.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
he just said he would get the sensi stars to them. He replied and at first acted like he was receptive to me sending the pkg, then he posted the request for sensi stars, then the other list, then he just said he would get them to you guys. He didn't mention me at all, just said he would get them to you. All I got, then no other response the rest of the day. That's not me he's talkin bout in that message.