I build lights

Opie1

Master Grower
Some shifty lights out pics. Some are a couple weeks away. Some are 4 weeks. When they finish. Its my mothers. Gg4, blue dream,View attachment 118117View attachment 118118View attachment 118119View attachment 118120View attachment 118121View attachment 118122 kush mints and bruce banner
What’s that one on the far right, in the very back?
And how good are those yo-yo’s? I thought about trying them but they don’t look like they’re too high of quality

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

Opie1

Master Grower

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ya
No virus, although it does look like it slept in your sock drawer for a couple days. What’d you do, take it for a ride on the back of the truck? That’s your original cutting ain’t it?
Shes not happy. I rearranged the veg room. Bleached and vacuumed. I hope ive nipped whatever it was in the bud. If I lose this cut without ever a flower run, I will legitimately cry....

Opie1

Master Grower
Ya

Shes not happy. I rearranged the veg room. Bleached and vacuumed. I hope ive nipped whatever it was in the bud. If I lose this cut without ever a flower run, I will legitimately cry....
You ain’t gonna lose it Terp, I’ve got one that’s about 5 weeks in and a couple more rooted.
Also had one in a hempy pot (perlite) but ended up putting it in ProMix. I wasn’t sure if it’d live or how it’d do but it took right off. It’s too hot for hempy’s in my part of the world, hell it’s just about too hot for flowering anything, but (knock on wood) not as hot as last couple of years. I had plants that absolutely refused to flower, after five weeks of 12/12 I trashed them.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Anybody in the market for a new LED strip light with real samsung diodes , lmk.

The driver is labeled 350 watts but pulls over 400 at the wall.
Each strip is rated @48 watts max. I build it 22" x 34" using 8 strips.
The strips I have available are 2700k with added reds for a flower room. I'd let this go for 350. I'm easy going. Lets make a deal. I'll box it and send it. East Coast preferably.
@Peacehead
@Bustenbeans
@High kev
@Butlers ridge
Are all happy customers to name a few....View attachment 92304View attachment 92305View attachment 92306View attachment 92307View attachment 92308View attachment 92309
I'm about to fit out a space that's 8' wide by 20"
Looking for a system to get me started lighting wise what's possible on a budget?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm about to fit out a space that's 8' wide by 20"
Looking for a system to get me started lighting wise what's possible on a budget?
I do em for around a dollar a square foot of coverage. My base model is 32 x 34. I building one for a friend in Hawaii very soon. I need to post pics of previous builds.
Heres what they can do for ya with the proper genetics.0810222143b~2.jpg