**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
My man Red, thanks so much man. Really wasnt expecting the pack of regs.

p.s that return address had me in stitches 🤣🤣😂

View attachment 15076
Your welcome! Glad they made it all the way to "Spudsville" safe n sound. I laugh for anyone who follows the return addy :LOL:
Congratulations again my friend!

I like the font mixture on those packs.Ecletic.👍🏼
Thanks Cob. I was trying for easily legible...but not boring. Ive found its a delicate balance lol
I've seen breeder packs I had to stare at it for longer than I should have just to figure out what the name is because the font is too strong. Its like deathmetal bands and their fonts haha
4650b6f4e66838d3209b7a175604515b.jpg a02954839d724375001b75ed9e7ce0ffe2f7cd80_hq.jpg b2f0ea05805e9a6d3e1d8a1e0ec8545a.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Sweet, I cant wait for this drop! Thanks for sharing @yendor .

I wanted to let everyone know I have a special giveaway thats happening with the GLG drop. It will be good for one free pack of FEM seeds.
I've already dropped a hint in the thread if anyone remembers? If not, I'll remind everyone as we get closer to Aug 2nd. :sneaky::whistle::censored:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
SO YOU LIKE FREE STUFF EH?
(1) of the freebie "Sin City Juice" packs that come with any 3Thirteen Seeds order will have a special voucher in it redeemable for a free pack of 3Thirteen FEM seeds. Its basically like a Willy Wonka "Golden Ticket" so dont forget to open up your pack of SCJ and check its contents to see if you've won!

For all of my International friends....
I havent forgotten about you! Great Lakes Genetics offers International shipping on orders!

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Only 7 more days! (Friday Aug 2nd @6pm)
When you recieve your order, dont forget to open your free pack of Sin City Juice as there is a "Golden Ticket" inside one of them for a chance to win a free pack of Fems.

Who else gives you the opportunity to win free seeds from your free seeds? o_O
Sweeeeeeeet this is really gonna work out nice for me because this pack of sin city juice I got from you will only be opened if someone comes up with a million dollars or 70 virgins

So now I get to try the juice also awesome

Tyty