**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So, I noticed that GLG is giving a free pack of Sin City Juice with every pack purchased...not every order. This just helps you guys that order more get more chances at that "GOLDEN TICKET" stashed in one of those SCJ packs thats redeemable for a free (7) pack of UNRELEASED FEMS!

I want to thank you guys for placing your orders and for your continued support over the years! It is greatly appreciated and I am truly honored.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
For this of you who don’t know the beans are 60$ per pack of fems it is either 7-10 beans per pack I didn’t really look or care but it was one of those 2

If you buy a pack you get a free pack of sin city juice

There are two strains available so so it’s a good deal

I got one of each for 127$ with two free packs to hunt threw for keepers

I will grow these out here in chuckers

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Lmao didn’t see had to have caps man tried that catcha things about 2 dozen times was stressing

Eventually I was able to follow basic instructions and place my order after I hit the pipe numerous times and woke my brain up
I'm going thru or just went thru the same thing! Little ass device.
I'm scooping both packs.I was only going to get the Monkey juice to see what that Mimosa dad brought to the glue...heh like I've had GG before. But that POM pic of the Plemon gal Red posted is to die for. I came here to look for some picks of the Plemon dad,but they are down to 9 & 10 packs respectively.I'm out I gotta tab over and click checkout before I lose out!
Peace!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
So, I noticed that GLG is giving a free pack of Sin City Juice with every pack purchased...not every order. This just helps you guys that order more get more chances at that "GOLDEN TICKET" stashed in one of those SCJ packs thats redeemable for a free (7) pack of UNRELEASED FEMS!

I want to thank you guys for placing your orders and for your continued support over the years! It is greatly appreciated and I am truly honored.
They fixed it.20190802_194215.jpg
Certainly not complaining.I'll be 3 packs deep with this one!

M.O. in the mail tomorrow morn.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow, you guys are damn awesome!
I knew I'd feel the love, but I was not expecting this level of support. My mind is blown and I am truly humbled.
Thank you all for making this launch what it is & will be. Im very grateful to be surrounded by this small but amazing community.
Again, I send you all a most sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU!

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Wow, you guys are damn awesome!
I knew I'd feel the love, but I was not expecting this level of support. My mind is blown and I am truly humbled.
Thank you all for making this launch what it is & will be. Im very grateful to be surrounded by this small but amazing community.
Again, I send you all a most sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Just a heads up for those that may not be familiar with Great Lakes Genetics:
On top of the free (10+) pack of SCJ's that comes with every 3Thirteen Seeds order, GLG will throw in a free (5) pack of Bad Dawg Genetics! Thats 2 packs of freebies for a 1 pack purchase!

I've grown out a couple of the freebie "Bad Dawg" packs and the Blackberry Banana Kush x LBL was absolute FIRE. Trust...these arent your average freebies.