**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking nice. My order from you should be here in next day or so. Can't wait to grow that Monkey Juice. The freebies sound terrific also. Sin City Juice should be fun
Thank you for your support for 3Thirteen Seeds! The glue is strong with that one so if you like GG4, youre gonna love the Monkey Juice.
@Cob_nUt and @Cfeezzie both flowered out some really great examples of the Sin City Juice. (Thanks guys!)
CF flower SCJ 2.jpg

SCJ cob.jpg

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Dude one of these 3 sin city juice is just insane. The other 2 are great also, but this one reigns supreme. She’s definitely getting the reveg. She smells like pissy homeless artificial orange lol it’s crazy and the bud structure is on point. I’ll get a good picture tonight before lights on. Thanks red lol

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Dude one of these 3 sin city juice is just insane. The other 2 are great also, but this one reigns supreme. She’s definitely getting the reveg. She smells like pissy homeless artificial orange lol it’s crazy and the bud structure is on point. I’ll get a good picture tonight before lights on. Thanks red lol
Your in for a real treat that shits fire! I real like sin city juice.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Leatherface 2nd hydroton pebble upper left nearvthe leaf tip? he has a slanted widows peak..lol
I was beginning to wonder if it is like those ink blot tests and I was the only one who saw it. :ROFLMAO:
I see stupid shit like that all the time in the Hydroton. Im gonna start taking more pics and see if everyone else is on the same level of crazy that I am haha

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I was beginning to wonder if it is like those ink blot tests and I was the only one who saw it. :ROFLMAO:
I see stupid shit like that all the time in the Hydroton. Im gonna start taking more pics and see if everyone else is on the same level of crazy that I am haha
LMAOOO the Gerber baby put it over the top with that blank stare "I'm gonna KEEL YOO...if yoo eat mah strained peas & carrots MF"

Oh BTW those ink blot tests are shit. The voices in my head told me so.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
As long as you can see human faces in ink blots you're cool. It's when you cant see the faces that the old Jeff Foxworthy saying comes to mind, "you might be a psychopath if..." lol

Cheers red and that OJ shorty is looking stellar, nice photo.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey there Red, love it if you joined us in the fun.
I know your always strapped for space but just had to ask. Lol.
I'd love to do a contest, but you hit the nail on the head with zero space atm. Hopefully next grow-off. Def appreciate the invite.