**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I believe its a lineage thing and I seem to see it in a lot of "lanky" sativa hybrid plants.
I've never really payed to much attention to hollow vs. solid stems until I too read about it somewhere. After looking to see out of curiosity, everything in my tent was hollow stemmed. Most of them are Sativa hybrids. But certainly not lanky. My guess would be inline with your theory. It's most likely due to lineage. But there's most likely a lot out there and it must be pretty common. My last 8 or 9 strains have all had hollow stems. I never even looked at anything before those to know.

Lanky?
Day50BJ1.1.PNG

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
To celebrate the soon to be released feminized seeds from 3Thirteen Seeds......

ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

All you have to do is simply pick a number between 1-420

Rules:

- You must quote this post with your guess.
- You can only post one guess per contest.
- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
- NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
(
1) 7 pack of "Citrus MILF" (Mothers Milk x Plemon) feminized seeds from 3Thirteen Seeds.
View attachment 13670

Winner will be picked by random number generator Sunday July 14, 2019 @ 7pm Eastern time.

GOOD LUCK!!!
24 - :whistle:

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
I've never really payed to much attention to hollow vs. solid stems until I too read about it somewhere. After looking to see out of curiosity, everything in my tent was hollow stemmed. Most of them are Sativa hybrids. But certainly not lanky. My guess would be inline with your theory. It's most likely due to lineage. But there's most likely a lot out there and it must be pretty common. My last 8 or 9 strains have all had hollow stems. I never even looked at anything before those to know.

Lanky?
View attachment 14159
I saw this on insta, nice job.

Texagonian

Outlaw
I believe its a lineage thing and I seem to see it in a lot of "lanky" sativa hybrid plants. My Mothers Milk is a hollow stemmed plant and has been like that every time shes been flowered. I've given a couple different feeds (purely just from circumstance and not for test reasons) over the last year or so and no change. HPS/MH/LED no matter what, I can always expect hollow stems from her.
The Plemon on the other hand has thick veggy type of stems that are very "juicy", and easily squished or snapped. There is zero hollow stem on her. She is also in the top few of the fastest rooting cuts of any plant Ive run. Last set of clones I ran I had actual roots at like 5-6 days. Coincidence? I dont know but I like it lol.
I remember a bit of discussion regarding hollow stems in another forum. I believe it was you and Genuity on RIU. Good stuff though. (y)
The male scj tester I ran had a hollow stem as well and I vegged him for three weeks. Just throwing this in the conversation given itโ€™s part of the lineage. Good looking grow @Cob_nUt ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿป

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I germinated 2 packs of each strain (28 beans total).
"Citrus MILF was 13 of 14 in 48 hrs.
"Monkey Juice" was 14 of 14 in 48 hrs.
I dont forsee any germ issues with either strain. Either that or Im just 1 lucky S.O.B?
My method of germination is into wet paper towel, towel into a ziplok, then on a plate that sits on my DVR.
Not gonna lie....its painful to just toss all these sprouts. :cry:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I germinated 2 packs of each strain (28 beans total).
"Citrus MILF was 13 of 14 in 48 hrs.
"Monkey Juice" was 14 of 14 in 48 hrs.
I dont forsee any germ issues with either strain. Either that or Im just 1 lucky S.O.B?
My method of germination is into wet paper towel, towel into a ziplok, then on a plate that sits on my DVR.
Not gonna lie....its painful to just toss all these sprouts. :cry:
Make a small batch of SST from them . Might getcha a gal.or so of good enzymes.
Props on the germ rates.๐Ÿ‘