**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Sin City Juice testers chop time.
The lineup. Mimosa leaners left & middle LVTK leaner "Runty" right. Before leaf strip shot.
Mimosa Leaner#2 (purple bracts) left.
Mimosa leaner#1(loud Mimosa nose middle)

Mimosa Leaner #1 "loud pack" 42"
Mimosa Leaner #2 "Purp" 39"
Runty 46.5"
20190711_172142.jpg
Runty (LVTK leaner)
20190711_172215.jpg
RUNTY.jpg
Mimosa leaner #1
20190711_173712.jpg
20190711_175539.jpg
Mimosa leaner #2 Short purplish pheno
20190711_175757.jpg20190711_180608.jpg
20190711_175739.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
A few more Sin City Juice shots.
20190712_142756.jpg20190712_142748.jpg20190712_142717.jpgMimosa1.jpg
Hollow stem heh.All of them were hollow,some had more pith(?) but were all hollow as a straw.
20190711_181227.jpg
Dressed
20190711_172155.jpg
Nekkit!!!
20190711_180719.jpg
Runty blessed me with a couple of joints worth if a sample from a broken branch.
20190711_134102.jpg20190711_134110.jpg
All were flowered under a Qb120 rig running 200-220watts.There were 2 rigs in the tent,the F&D tote sat under 1 rig some cross lighting from the other rig I'm sure.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

Don't know why I said that, it just came out.

I really dropped by to ask you when you going to populate your empty IG page...
Im still torn on using IG. I know it has its positives and theres a ton of ppl on there that I would love to be connecting with, but I dont know if I feel like trying to run yet another site on top of here and RIU. Plus I keep hearing how folks pages are getting shut down for posting canna. I'd be bummed out if I build a page for a cpl yrs to have it suddenly shut down and all pics lost.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER.......

Google has determined the winner, and that person is @ThatSpudGuy with their guess of 22.
I dunno....I don't trust google, and I think there could be a lot better ways of doing things that would have made number 7 the winner, also giving a great excuse to post another pic of that hot borg with the full ton torpedos from Star Trek. So see, it's not just my loss, but everyone's loss except ThatSpudGuy , who's probably russian and interfered with the selection process. HydroRed, and some of his aids may have colluded in this process - I demand an inquiry🦀

BTW, hey Red, would you mind running that google number generator thing as part of a promo I'm doing in a couple of weeks? Just disregard the last paragraph...sorry, I love russians. Great contest, amigo ! Congrats Spud.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I dunno....I don't trust google, and I think there could be a lot better ways of doing things that would have made number 7 the winner, also giving a great excuse to post another pic of that hot borg with the full ton torpedos from Star Trek. So see, it's not just my loss, but everyone's loss except ThatSpudGuy , whose probably russian and interfered with the selection process. HydroRed, and some of his aids may have colluded in this process - I demand an inquiry🦀

BTW, hey Red, would you mind running that google number generator thing as part of a promo I'm doing in a couple of weeks? Just disregard the last paragraph...sorry, I love russians. Great contest, amigo ! Congrats Spud.

View attachment 14104
Only if you post the picture of Number 7.....and I get to collude at least a little haha.
Lucky for Spud, it only took me like 240 something tries to get the number I wanted!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Bring on the pics!!!
Nice work on those. No denying the Mimosa leaner with the purple coming through.
I hope its a pleasurable smoke for you and I'll be eagerly awaiting a smoke report whenever youre ready.
Thank you.

So....whats your take on hollow stems?
This is just my speculation on it from what I've seen on my flower from seed runs.
Seems the plant doesn't have time to fill the stem as it's hormones never really get to go thru their regular phases for any lenghty period of time.

No real veg time to set their feet,branch grow etc.
Being flowered from immaturity,they don't have time or the luxury of building "pith".
Now as far as the nutes traveling to their respective locations faster which in turn ups yield or whatever the notion is....eh,I have no basis to prove or disprove that one.

All of the testers from this round were hollow stemmed...Eso's as well.
I'm not saying all seed to flower runs do this for everybody.I just see it more-so when I run 'em that way.
What about those cultivars that are hollow stemmed that do have veg time? I have no idea.More potent? Yeild? Are hollow stemmed plants "better" than non? If so,how? Lotsa hearsay and speculation out there.I'm not science enough to know any better.Potent,flavorful smoke is what I seek.

Would you care to share your opine on the matter?

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Thank you.

This is just my speculation on it from what I've seen on my flower from seed runs.
Seems the plant doesn't have time to fill the stem as it's hormones never really get to go thru their regular phases for any lenghty period of time.

No real veg time to set their feet,branch grow etc.
Being flowered from immaturity,they don't have time or the luxury of building "pith".
Now as far as the nutes traveling to their respective locations faster which in turn ups yield or whatever the notion is....eh,I have no basis to prove or disprove that one.

All of the testers from this round were hollow stemmed...Eso's as well.
I'm not saying all seed to flower runs do this for everybody.I just see it more-so when I run 'em that way.
What about those cultivars that are hollow stemmed that do have veg time? I have no idea.More potent? Yeild? Are hollow stemmed plants "better" than non? If so,how? Lotsa hearsay and speculation out there.I'm not science enough to know any better.Potent,flavorful smoke is what I seek.

Would you care to share your opine on the matter?
I believe its a lineage thing and I seem to see it in a lot of "lanky" sativa hybrid plants. My Mothers Milk is a hollow stemmed plant and has been like that every time shes been flowered. I've given a couple different feeds (purely just from circumstance and not for test reasons) over the last year or so and no change. HPS/MH/LED no matter what, I can always expect hollow stems from her.
The Plemon on the other hand has thick veggy type of stems that are very "juicy", and easily squished or snapped. There is zero hollow stem on her. She is also in the top few of the fastest rooting cuts of any plant Ive run. Last set of clones I ran I had actual roots at like 5-6 days. Coincidence? I dont know but I like it lol.
I remember a bit of discussion regarding hollow stems in another forum. I believe it was you and Genuity on RIU. Good stuff though. (y)

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I believe its a lineage thing and I seem to see it in a lot of "lanky" sativa hybrid plants. My Mothers Milk is a hollow stemmed plant and has been like that every time shes been flowered. I've given a couple different feeds (purely just from circumstance and not for test reasons) over the last year or so and no change. HPS/MH/LED no matter what, I can always expect hollow stems from her.
The Plemon on the other hand has thick veggy type of stems that are very "juicy", and easily squished or snapped. There is zero hollow stem on her. She is also in the top few of the fastest rooting cuts of any plant Ive run. Last set of clones I ran I had actual roots at like 5-6 days. Coincidence? I dont know but I like it lol.
I remember a bit of discussion regarding hollow stems in another forum. I believe it was you and Genuity on RIU. Good stuff though. (y)
Lineage,another dynamic at play. I've had certain gals hollow stemed their whole lives over many runs, so I can dig it. I do have better luck cloning hollow stem tops from younger plant in peat pellets,or a hempy cup of the soiless mix I use as opposed to my aero cloner.

I'm fascinated by this plant and it's mysteries as well as the gifts it provides,mainly the intangibles.It may have possibly been me.I know I've dipped into a discussion or two on the matter. I try not to speak in absolutes as I can only draw off my own experiences.That has changed here recently within the last few years as my justified paranoia has somewhat allowed me actually partake and interact on forums,and not just lurk.

I enjoy the discussion💯

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
To celebrate the soon to be released feminized seeds from 3Thirteen Seeds......

ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

All you have to do is simply pick a number between 1-420

Rules:

- You must quote this post with your guess.
- You can only post one guess per contest.
- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
- NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
(
1) 7 pack of "Citrus MILF" (Mothers Milk x Plemon) feminized seeds from 3Thirteen Seeds.
View attachment 13670

Winner will be picked by random number generator Sunday July 14, 2019 @ 7pm Eastern time.

GOOD LUCK!!!
383 like the dodge magnum!