**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya, were all over the friggin place regarding temps and weather here in MI. Thats actually what got me into running LED's was my AC costs throughout the summer even in a fully insulated room. I had to do something about the 1000W HID's that I was using in summer. From Sept-April, those HID are a blessing. Summer time months....not so much.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
All led here. If I had a old hps, I would definitely use it in the winter. Probably still have to supplement heat. Not sure. Have a bathroom style heater hooked to a inkbird, that runs most of the time in my 4x4 during colder months.
Actually bought a cmh last winter for extra lighting and less heater time. But it went out on me after a couple weeks. Heater still ran a lot. Sent it back and never replaced.
Never additional a.c. needed. Just what is used for house regardless.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Considering this thread is basically a continuation of my thread from another forum, heres a brief rundown of whats cooking in the Horticultural Whorehouse.

"Mimosa" are about ready for harvest at day 56 from flip.
Both females are fully seeded from a really nice Mimosa male I found:
Mimosa Male.png

F2 seeds are going to be plenty in about 10 days so I'll have more than enough to share with those that may follow along in here, and most certainly the ones that followed from the other site to here (I know who you are -many thanks). Tuck em away in your vault or grow em out as soon as you get em -no strings attached. Just spreading the love.

I'll also have some beans from a project I've been working on (LVTK x Mimosa) that I'd like to send out to be tested. Im looking for folks that will pop sooner than later and actually report on them with a few pics. Seeds will also be ready in about 10 days. Just let me know if you are interested.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the "Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) will be happening since I was having my doubts that the pollen took, but time will tell. If they did take, you can expect these beans to go out to be tested as well.

This is the Mothers Milk momma:
20180729_193448 - Copy.jpg

Im also currently working with a strain I've dubbed "Monkey Juice" (GG#4 x Mimosa). If they turn out to be nice, I plan to hit em with some CS and make some FEM seeds.

Last edited:

shimz

vapest
That looks like some extreme fire there, red. I don't know that I've ever seen a male in full regalia like that. Pretty neat! I've always just cloned...can you tell? Lol.

Pretty cool that you're a mi guy too. I'm on the west shore. Can I ask what region you are rocking?

Precaution

I love mimosa and after everyone else is taken care off, I'll throw my hat in for some. I do not have any in veg atm since I am waiting on some from Heisen to test out. You answered some questions about your simple hydro set up for me which helped me build my new room and I very much appreciate it.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
That looks like some extreme fire there, red. I don't know that I've ever seen a male in full regalia like that. Pretty neat! I've always just cloned...can you tell? Lol.

Pretty cool that you're a mi guy too. I'm on the west shore. Can I ask what region you are rocking?
Thanks Shims. Southern MI

I love mimosa and after everyone else is taken care off, I'll throw my hat in for some. I do not have any in veg atm since I am waiting on some from Heisen to test out. You answered some questions about your simple hydro set up for me which helped me build my new room and I very much appreciate it.
Glad I could help! Shoot me a pm and we'll talk.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
LVTK (fully seeded by the Mimosa male)

LVTK cola.png

LVTK Close.png

ECSD "Bastards" (not my grow as seen by the soil in the corner lol)

ECSD Bastards.png

Since we're riffin Em songs.....
GUESS WHOS BACK....BACK AGAIN.......GG's BACK.......TELL A FRIEND.....
Gorilla Glue #4 back in the Horticultural Whorehouse thanks to my gromie I gifted a cut to. Full circle!

GG4 clone.png

Feva.

Really Active Member
I got to meet and smoke with quite a few cool ass peeps along the way also. Just to name a couple Dj Short, John Sinclair, Jorge Cervantes, Darren McCarty those being some of the bigger names. I will tell you what due to a couple people from way back i hung with Dj Short a couple times at the old TMBG club. He had some of his blueberry wax. Fuck i was baked out, like it was my first time ever and so tasty made your mouth water. No lie here when you took a whiff of this, it literately smelled like freshly baked blueberry muffins straight out the oven.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Considering this thread is basically a continuation of my thread from another forum, heres a brief rundown of whats cooking in the Horticultural Whorehouse.

"Mimosa" are about ready for harvest at day 56 from flip.
Both females are fully seeded from a really nice Mimosa male I found:
View attachment 1078

F2 seeds are going to be plenty in about 10 days so I'll have more than enough to share with those that may follow along in here, and most certainly the ones that followed from the other site to here (I know who you are -many thanks). Tuck em away in your vault or grow em out as soon as you get em -no strings attached. Just spreading the love.

I'll also have some beans from a project I've been working on (LVTK x Mimosa) that I'd like to send out to be tested. Im looking for folks that will pop sooner than later and actually report on them with a few pics. Seeds will also be ready in about 10 days. Just let me know if you are interested.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the "Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) will be happening since I was having my doubts that the pollen took, but time will tell. If they did take, you can expect these beans to go out to be tested as well.

This is the Mothers Milk momma:
View attachment 1080

Im also currently working with a strain I've dubbed "Gorilla Juice" (GG#4 x Mimosa). If they turn out to be nice, I plan to hit em with some CS and make some FEM seeds.
I’ll test anything you’d like brother

shimz

vapest
I got to meet and smoke with quite a few cool ass peeps along the way also. Just to name a couple Dj Short, John Sinclair, Jorge Cervantes, Darren McCarty those being some of the bigger names. I will tell you what due to a couple people from way back i hung with Dj Short a couple times at the old TMBG club. He had some of his blueberry wax. Fuck i was baked out, like it was my first time ever and so tasty made your mouth water. No lie here when you took a whiff of this, it literately smelled like freshly baked blueberry muffins straight out the oven.
Nice! I remember passing a jay to Ed Rosenthal in the '90's. He refused, but he did sign my copy of 'emperor'.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I just went 14 for 14 with tap water, paper towel, tupper ware in a 68 degree max house. See Useful's thread at the other place. It's been my opinion for a long while that folks have a tendency to over complicate things. The weed plant perpetuated itself for 100s of years by simply dropping seeds in the fall, and thawing out in the early spring.
I just stick em in some potting soil and let em sprout without touching them. Screw the paper towel method.
I get 100% germination unless something is faulty on the seed end of things.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin