**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Watsup Red. You really got my attention, and if you don't mind I'll follow along.
Let me explain.
I recognize that last young lady. I've had her. Lol. BB Plemon. My first (real) indoor, 2-3 years back.
On there thread, there was a guy... BBchance or something, that had some nice pics of his grow. Huge buds, lots of color. Had to git me some.
Now that I think about it...you were there. lol
Seemed to be lots of good peep there.
And I still have some beans left.
BBcchance is my homie! Real good dude. The seeds I got were from a very small batch of fems Don gin n ton (Breeders Boutique) made. I want to say he made about 25 fem beans and passed em out. BBcchance gifted me a cpl. I grew out one and it was the most purple weed I think I've ever grown. All of the 25 or so fems from other growers were exactly like this. Far as I know theres no more of the FEM beans left so I had to make a momma out of it to keep it going. They sell reg beans on the site still, but from what Ive seen there is a chance they might not be purps like the fem batch that went out to a small few.
This is from my first run with the Plemon fem beans. Purple from the very first Calyx:
purp - Copy.jpg

Plemon.jpg

Highsince76

Super Active Member
BBcchance is my homie! Real good dude. The seeds I got were from a very small batch of fems Don gin n ton (Breeders Boutique) made. I want to say he made about 25 fem beans and passed em out. BBcchance gifted me a cpl. I grew out one and it was the most purple weed I think I've ever grown. All of the 25 or so fems from other growers were exactly like this. Far as I know theres no more of the FEM beans left so I had to make a momma out of it to keep it going. They sell reg beans on the site still, but from what Ive seen there is a chance they might not be purps like the fem batch that went out to a small few.
This is from my first run with the Plemon fem beans. Purple from the very first Calyx:
View attachment 779

View attachment 780
That is awesome. And I do remember the mentioning of the fem run of them. They were gone by the time I grabbed mine. I thought that was what bbchance ran, but I figured the regs would be very similar. They weren't. They still checked the box on bag appeal, but not like the pics of yours or his. Beautiful! Wonder why so much difference? I didn't know there were so few. Wow.
It would be neat to be able to pass them genes on. I'm guessing that will happen or at least under consideration. I would love to see that.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
That is awesome. And I do remember the mentioning of the fem run of them. They were gone by the time I grabbed mine. I thought that was what bbchance ran, but I figured the regs would be very similar. They weren't. They still checked the box on bag appeal, but not like the pics of yours or his. Beautiful! Wonder why so much difference? I didn't know there were so few. Wow.
It would be neat to be able to pass them genes on. I'm guessing that will happen or at least under consideration. I would love to see that.
I'll be taking cuts from her in the next few days and rooting them for a run as well. I'd love to cross this with my Mothers Milk or Mimosa. Possibly self one of the Plemon cuts with some CS.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Didn't want to start a thread,I like the Hort Whorehouse so I'll ask here.
I'm in the market for a heating may and temp controller. Amazon reviews are all over the place with the different brands.Like Red,I am a frugal bastard,so cheap...eh less expensive but effective suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
:unsure:
All the above
I like your style!

Didn't want to start a thread,I like the Hort Whorehouse so I'll ask here.
I'm in the market for a heating may and temp controller. Amazon reviews are all over the place with the different brands.Like Red,I am a frugal bastard,so cheap...eh less expensive but effective suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.
Inkbird makes a controller that is RH and Temp in one unit. Reliable and inexpensive.....2 of my favorite words :p

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I was using my modem for at least 2 years.Wasnt until recently wifey noticed when I'm using it,some of our firesticks acted screwy. She told me "you need to be doing those atvthe other place.":confused:I do the same as soon as they crack and spit a tap,they get peat pelleted and into a tray and dome and then onto the modem until they break ground.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I was using my modem for at least 2 years.Wasnt until recently wifey noticed when I'm using it,some of our firesticks acted screwy. She told me "you need to be doing those atvthe other place.":confused:I do the same as soon as they crack and spit a tap,they get peat pelleted and into a tray and dome and then onto the modem until they break ground.
I just went 14 for 14 with tap water, paper towel, tupper ware in a 68 degree max house. See Useful's thread at the other place. It's been my opinion for a long while that folks have a tendency to over complicate things. The weed plant perpetuated itself for 100s of years by simply dropping seeds in the fall, and thawing out in the early spring.

Goats

Kush Lover
Yea,saw ya pic on at the other place.My germ tech works well enough to not NEED a mat.I just thought I'd see a lower germ rate without my NASA inspired germ station....tupperware on my modem.
after a few hundred beans or so, i still use paper towels in a tupperware on top of either my modem or my PC. that is after a 12-24 hr soak in water. if it aint broke, don't fix it! NASA indeed :)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Modems, pc's wtf? Wet paper towel on a small flat dish. Seeds on top. wet paper towel on top of seeds. Round dish on top. Pop in kitchen cabinet. Keep moist. Tails in 2 to 3 days. 5 if stubborn :alien:
I've popped the same stubborn seeds in 2 different fashions. One like you say (actually on top of fridge & not in a cabinet), and one on my DVR. Gotta admit, the heat from the DVR def makes a difference in time.