Honest Genetics

Stoned Cold Bulldog

so i looked at some of their gear online @solseeds and saw Roadkill Chocolate and of course i checked to see = Mother: Roadkill Skunk Father: Chocolate Frosting
my thoughts were ok, i guess that undermines the Honest idea lol. Like he has roadkill skunk mother and nobody else has. ijs they might have some decent gear folks like. I'm gonna pass on them based on principle. Nope not going to give them coin to be duped by another breeder.chucker who claims roadkill skunk lol. yall do as u please it's just my way. your mileage may/does vary quite a bit lol. peace

D

Deleted member 60

You'll have to crap on a buncha other folks/breeders as well for that tag....Honest didn't coin it or create that cut as far as I know. He's just using the "RKS" cut that floats about every-so-often. It's like folks calling Cherry Pie a cherry strain. Um....not the cut that I've had. No cherry in there at all......but I don't squirm now when i see it in crosses...even after culling it in my own garden.....i just know it isn't the cherry cut I'm looking for cus it isn't cherry and the cross with it in it won't likely be what i'm looking for. Sure not gonna challenge someone's intergrity or make claims I don;t understand about it.

But hey...it's cool that you passed. A buncha guys here will thank you when he drops more gear...and they are happy with the gear they've grown. He's as good as any of the other chuckers out there......and these crosses are going on 3 years old....he had stuff nobody else had and are just now breeding with for quite awhile before anyone else released those strains.

So...does anyone here feel duped by Honest that has actually grown his gear?

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
You'll have to crap on a buncha other folks/breeders as well for that tag....Honest didn't coin it or create that cut as far as I know. He's just using the "RKS" cut that floats about every-so-often. It's like folks calling Cherry Pie a cherry strain. Um....not the cut that I've had. No cherry in there at all......but I don't squirm now when i see it in crosses...even after culling it in my own garden.....i just know it isn't the cherry cut I'm looking for cus it isn't cherry and the cross with it in it won't likely be what i'm looking for. Sure not gonna challenge someone's intergrity or make claims I don;t understand about it.

But hey...it's cool that you passed. A buncha guys here will thank you when he drops more gear...and they are happy with the gear they've grown. He's as good as any of the other chuckers out there......and these crosses are going on 3 years old....he had stuff nobody else had and are just now breeding with for quite awhile before anyone else released those strains.

When I first bought a pack at solseeds I had not really researched honest but after one grow of banana punchsicle I now have about 5 varieties and satisfied with all of them . I have a scarlet coming down today that I know I am satisfied. I am certainly dont feel duped by his name or product, a name is just a name.

@ stickygreen his name is true for his black cherry punch as it is as cherry as anything you will find I believe you may have called it mouth coating and it is.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
First time growing Scarlet but will not be the last. Easy to grow, took all the fertz well and was on the large side of a medium plant which finished in about 9 weeks. Super frosty and beautiful purple to black colors with sturdy branching. Hoping the face punch of honest we have going comes out as good.

Picts
scarlett.jpg

scarlett 1.jpg

scarlett 2.jpg

scarlett 3.jpg

Stoned Cold Bulldog

dude it's not all of what you decided to say and ur trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill in my eyes. it's no more for me than what i said about RKS. that goes for anyone who has claimed RKS; let's see... since a decade. at least commercially available. all the rest of the things u mention are on you and your own ideas so don't try to pin them on me ok. thx.

D

Deleted member 60

Not making any mountains out of anything. Just callin bullshit when I see bullshit.

You come in here...new...and start talking about someone who has made seeds that quite a few of us have grown with great results...with some shit about him not living up to his handle (insinuating dishonesty)...then you speak of being duped by him because you bought RKS before from someone else...thinking WHAT? That someone has THAT ORIGINAL SKUNK STRAIN...and is just gonna drop it in crosses and distribute it without more of a splash than that? $70 a pack? LOFL. All of this blabber over seeds you never bought from a breeder you've never used. Good stuff we've seen a lot of before around here.... uhhhumm.

Talk about shit being on you....and it all being your own idea...cus nobody else here I know that has GROWN his gear thinks up BS like that or EVER though the guy had the 80's dead skunk pheno. That's what Heisens detractors do...... uuuhumm. Blast him for shit he never did/never had intentions of doing....or for using a cut and simply saying what it is/has been tagged historically...whether it meets your approval or not.

Be well....

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Not making any mountains out of anything. Just callin bullshit when I see bullshit.

You come in here...new...and start talking about someone who has made seeds that quite a few of us have grown with great results...with some shit about him not living up to his handle (insinuating dishonesty)...then you speak of being duped by him because you bought RKS before from someone else...thinking WHAT? That someone has THAT ORIGINAL SKUNK STRAIN...and is just gonna drop it in crosses and distribute it without more of a splash than that? $70 a pack? LOFL. All of this blabber over seeds you never bought from a breeder you've never used. Good stuff we've seen a lot of before around here.... uhhhumm.

Talk about shit being on you....and it all being your own idea...cus nobody else here I know that has GROWN his gear thinks up BS like that or EVER though the guy had the 80's dead skunk pheno. That's what Heisens detractors do...... uuuhumm. Blast him for shit he never did/never had intentions of doing....or for using a cut and simply saying what it is/has been tagged historically...whether it meets your approval or not.

Be well....
fuck you point blank. it's always your type that does what you accuse others of. sorry if how i say things so doesn't suit you as i am not here to please you. not to mention you skew what i said and why and then pretend your rehashed version comes from me.
i swore i warned ass hats like you not o do that. i guess either that wasn't in my into or if it was you didn't read it.
for the record something else you are saying that stinks. i have nothing against heisen nor am i a detractor as u want to include me as. like i said fuck you. case closed

if u don't like what i say then ignore me. better yet is their an ignore feature i can use to ignore your punk ass ? Nothing worse then an ass kisser that says things like oh you're new here so you can't speak you mind and if you do i better agree with you or else type of punk.