Honest Genetics

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I feel the same I don't like to bug people. I've already tried and spoke to different times I just don't know where they are at. I too hope they just show up today without tracking
I just wanted to follow up and say that as per usual honest has contacted me. I wanted to share this so anyone that maybe doubting can rest at ease. Life is happening especially now in the spring and with the current world status.

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
20200512_224958.jpg
Next up!!!!!
I'll finish the heisenbeans n onto alllll these.
Thank you Honest!
Words do not explain the joy!!
I don't really just pop one or two so I'll be growing these out multiple groups at a time and keeping the expressions i like, I'll probably do the Romulan and blue Hawaiian together I'd like to see solid expression of the genetics, as always I'll be sharing the progress and leave pictures here .

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
View attachment 58489
Next up!!!!!
I'll finish the heisenbeans n onto alllll these.
Thank you Honest!
Words do not explain the joy!!
I don't really just pop one or two so I'll be growing these out multiple groups at a time and keeping the expressions i like, I'll probably do the Romulan and blue Hawaiian together I'd like to see solid expression of the genetics, as always I'll be sharing the progress and leave pictures here .
That's awesome can't wait to see the fire those packs are going to produce

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Just got my first taste of honest . Any tips on growing them would be appreciated.View attachment 66791
I don't recall ScarJo being particularly finicky or fussy, she's definitely not a diva. :ROFLMAO:

I'd proceed as you normally would. 2 things: some phenos get stretchy and keep an eye out for a few stray balls on the lowers around week 3-5

This is a close up shot of a SJ nug.

IMG_20190401_175647.jpg

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I don't recall ScarJo being particularly finicky or fussy, she's definitely not a diva. :ROFLMAO:

I'd proceed as you normally would. 2 things: some phenos get stretchy and keep an eye out for a few stray balls on the lowers around week 3-5

This is a close up shot of a SJ nug.

View attachment 66867
No editing.
signal-2019-12-30-151347.jpgIMG_20200524_110728_286.jpg
My scarlett #7 done day 56.
#12 75 days,was the best yield n plant at that time in my life. Hard nice buds entire way to the bottom like rock buds laying in the dirt. Many keepers but the best yield buckets of top quality.
Wk 5 romulan+blue Hawaiian x cookie jar. Just ripping. I'll post once plump, b4 chop.