Honest Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Cut a Banana Cocktail today, 1st time growing this one but will grow again. Did not have the big frost rails the banana punchsicle that we just cut did but she was quite frosty and no complaints. Now when you get to the terps box durn she checked them all. She was one that let you know if your carbon was working, every time you opened the tent you could instantly smell her. Banana terps were there but a sweet grapish berry smell was screaming along with a bit of just stank.
One pinch ended up with about 8 or 10 nice fist sized tops stalks were upright growing no staking needed and nice size tight buds all the way down. Great plant!

Picts
Banana Cocktail.jpg

Banana Cocktail 1.jpg

Banana Cocktail 2.jpg

We have a face punch looking frosty as hell with a month to go

Cut a Banana Cocktail today, 1st time growing this one but will grow again. Did not have the big frost rails the banana punchsicle that we just cut did but she was quite frosty and no complaints. Now when you get to the terps box durn she checked them all. She was one that let you know if your carbon was working, every time you opened the tent you could instantly smell her. Banana terps were there but a sweet grapish berry smell was screaming along with a bit of just stank.
One pinch ended up with about 8 or 10 nice fist sized tops stalks were upright growing no staking needed and nice size tight buds all the way down. Great plant!

Picts
View attachment 48697

View attachment 48698

View attachment 48699

We have a face punch looking frosty as hell with a month to go
So many great pics in this thread, especially the banana strains. Is there any place left that sells them?

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I don't know of any banana fems left around but he has some regs for sale on Neptune and a few other banks. I saw a few banana mixes at Neptune.

He supposedly is to have a drop this spring but we all know how that goes.

I've grown out Skittlez, Purple Frosting, and Face Punch and would say none had crazy stretch like an OG.
I try my best not to release crazy sativa growers since my majority audience are indoor growers, that’s a big part of why I never made any pure Hawaiian Sunrise crosses for a release, only for personal. The sativa inbreeding on that line needs another generation of breeding with a hybrid or indica before pairing it for a nice indoor experience. But if people want me to release som big gigantic growing sativa style plants I certainly can and list them that way ;)
I try to focus on putting out gear that will pay your bills with ease and give you some awesome head stash too :)

Hey everyone, I finally joined this site, I’ve been so busy I haven’t been able to get around to it. Literally like 20 or more side projects going on, just got engaged recently, took a tour of South America, etcetera
But I’m on here now, and yes, I deal with the Neptune family of seedbanks now, they’re a great group of people and they’ll take care of you all 100%, there’s also still me for taking care of your seed needs and certain drops can only be accessed through me too ;)
HonestHerbal420@gmail.com
I used to be quicker to answer, sometimes I take longer than I mean to, I apologize for that, things are busy, but I always get my orders out :)
Anyways, as I stated above I do have new fems and I think you will all be extremely pleased with the new selections as they are crosses that are truly moving the industry forward, you’ll find my family trees I have available will show a sincere uniqueness in my program that you will not find with other breeders. Common use cuts will only be used by me moving forward if it’s an essential pairing. Any chance I get to use a better cut than the common use cuts that is held personally by my garden, I will be. The future is lit my friends ;)

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I finally got on here, sorry for the lag dude ;)
Super stoked to see you here. I know you have fans here. Just finished a ScarJo and a face punch both great plants.

Will you be selling some of your new fems or just Neptune, personally rather give all to the breeder but I am sure a bit of a PIA, I have a couple packs the fems Neptune has right now. Looking forward to your new drop looks like pure fire.

One question are you still working any of that don't remember if it was black cherry or wild cherry.

WELCOME

Super stoked to see you here. I know you have fans here. Just finished a ScarJo and a face punch both great plants.

Will you be selling some of your new fems or just Neptune, personally rather give all to the breeder but I am sure a bit of a PIA, I have a couple packs the fems Neptune has right now. Looking forward to your new drop looks like pure fire.

One question are you still working any of that don't remember if it was black cherry or wild cherry.

WELCOME
I made a Wild Cherry Punch before anyone else if that’s what you are wondering. Mine was Fire Cherry Cookies x Purple Punch. I think someone else made a strain by the same name later on, that happens sometimes, I’ve had a few of my names used by others and possibly accidentally used a name or two that was in use by someone else too. At this point it’s getting easier for things like that to occur, it’s officially impossible for someone to be aware of every new cross being made and sold today. But it’s still very possible to keep track of the good ones ;)

WELCOME
Forgot to answer part of this, for the new fems you’ll want to email me directly for the time being, I am trying to get yet another new packaging made and unfortunately the Coronavirus has the facility that makes the new packaging I want here in Oregon closed for the time being. So for now I’ll hook people up who want the new gear earlier than whenever this pandemic ends with the platinum packaging and newer logo ive been using lately. But as soon as life goes back to normal in Oregon I’m having some really cool new boxes made and I’ve been working with a logo artist to get strain art made and stickers for everyone in the future as well :)
Anyways, long story short anyone wanting the new fems should contact me directly via the following email
HonestHerbal420@gmail.com
And you can follow me on Instagram as well
@Honest_Genetics_420