Honest Genetics

C6C5CAA3-8030-4C72-A6F9-23F54A58EEDC.jpeg
As I mentioned before I do have a new logo since I was last on the Troll It Up forum chatting with everyone before they blocked my account randomly for I think a third time. I just gave up on that place after that since the moderators seem immature and childish. Anyways, my packaging will always have this logo moving forward, unless I change it again. But it took me like a year and a half for me to find someone that could put this mental image I had into reality so you can eldest assured this is my logo for the foreseeable future ;)

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
View attachment 55629
As I mentioned before I do have a new logo since I was last on the Troll It Up forum chatting with everyone before they blocked my account randomly for I think a third time. I just gave up on that place after that since the moderators seem immature and childish. Anyways, my packaging will always have this logo moving forward, unless I change it again. But it took me like a year and a half for me to find someone that could put this mental image I had into reality so you can eldest assured this is my logo for the foreseeable future ;)
I sent you email . I know you're busy man so whenever you can get around to it I would appreciate it

mr_c

Super Active Member
I try my best not to release crazy sativa growers since my majority audience are indoor growers, that’s a big part of why I never made any pure Hawaiian Sunrise crosses for a release, only for personal. The sativa inbreeding on that line needs another generation of breeding with a hybrid or indica before pairing it for a nice indoor experience. But if people want me to release som big gigantic growing sativa style plants I certainly can and list them that way ;)
I try to focus on putting out gear that will pay your bills with ease and give you some awesome head stash too :)
No doubt bro, glad to see you’re healthy and present.

Been sampling everything as we speak and cacophony kush totally wins the title here
I LOVE Cacophony Kush, it’s a special one for me too because it’s from a mother I created the seeds for back in 2011 when I was starting to get good at pairing strains and the philosophy involved with proper pairing. That Chemband momma and the CF male came from breeding projects made five years apart and when I was looking in my CF males lines I kept remembering that it had the Faceoff OG and the Green Ribbon backgrounds and how the female Chemband might actually activate those lineages. And it totally did, that cross is completely different and unique from the rest of the CF lines because the mother activates mostly completely different genes in the father to be activated. The rest of the CF cross are actually using cookie drivers in the mother lines to bring out the chocolate traits I locked into the dad. Anyways, long story short Cacophony Kush is fire af and it’s seriously friggin good! If anyone wants a refreshed take on an OG/Chem, that’s the one from me :)

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I LOVE Cacophony Kush, it’s a special one for me too because it’s from a mother I created the seeds for back in 2011 when I was starting to get good at pairing strains and the philosophy involved with proper pairing. That Chemband momma and the CF male came from breeding projects made five years apart and when I was looking in my CF males lines I kept remembering that it had the Faceoff OG and the Green Ribbon backgrounds and how the female Chemband might actually activate those lineages. And it totally did, that cross is completely different and unique from the rest of the CF lines because the mother activates mostly completely different genes in the father to be activated. The rest of the CF cross are actually using cookie drivers in the mother lines to bring out the chocolate traits I locked into the dad. Anyways, long story short Cacophony Kush is fire af and it’s seriously friggin good! If anyone wants a refreshed take on an OG/Chem, that’s the one from me :)
I can see is unique and so far different with potency and flavor of the highest order.
One by one your cultivars are seizing my keepers storming the garden. I also don't have to go through packs upon packs to find a keeper there's usually one good keeper if not 3 in the majority of packs but I also tend to run full packs if not doubles every time with the intention of replacing the keepers. I also let it speak for itself and so far has knocked out all my other contenders. Cacophony kush is the first in a long minute i can't get enough of or have enough Room for.
Fantastic work!!

pHup

Dihydrogen
Hi All, just browsing HG's gear and very impressed. Does anyone know the lineage of Shaggy Snacks? I have tried all seed banks and forums with no joy. Anyone save me trawl thru all their insta post. Cheers either way

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Hi All, just browsing HG's gear and very impressed. Does anyone know the lineage of Shaggy Snacks? I have tried all seed banks and forums with no joy. Anyone save me trawl thru all their insta post. Cheers either way
I'm going to dig through all the literature I have from honest and see if it's there somewhere.

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Shaggy snacks lineage must be purposely withheld. I checked all my emails and just because I went through about 20 seed banks it is unlisted you might want to contact him directly.

pHup

Dihydrogen
Cheers A! I never followed form in sports but I do like to keep eye in on breeders and their strains. Possible gems hidden in plain site as it were. Shaggy snacks...Mmmmm (scooby voice)?!

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
@Main Cola
camella cabello / Audrey Hepburn / selena gomez with bella hadid for my freebie. I had to call a buddy in to split the order with me:) cost wise

I was hoping they would just show up I hate bugging folks about orders
I feel the same I don't like to bug people. I've already tried and spoke to different times I just don't know where they are at. I too hope they just show up today without tracking