Higher Power Genetics

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Beautiful @Zaphod420

Here is Helium x FC rosin. These plants smell like bleach. Quite a terpene combo. It’s taste is like lemon Gatorade. Very satisfying stuff, highly recommend Helium from cookies.
44A6DAE4-55A8-4459-9ADC-1DF6250CFBC5.jpeg213E6B15-35E7-423B-8885-AE504159D90C.jpeg
Helium is a fantastic plant for rosin and other extractions. It’s progeny are equally impressive with very similar chemical like smells, most commonly bleach. Some phenotypes will blend with the vanilla/citrus of ice cream cake but predominantly are overpowered with bleach phenotypes.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Just popped cheetah piss cross. Along With AKBB hawiian cat piss will probly do some chucking at one en other lol. I’ll post the cheeta when they are out of the sprog stage.
They are in there somewhere. Oh and i think they all poped but 1.
Lots of seed action-purple punch S1 jelly pie, orange blossom special, stardog Corry cut S1, copper chem.
Shooter cups.
DBD075D4-E787-4818-930A-139D3F77ABB5.jpeg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Just popped cheetah piss cross. Along With AKBB hawiian cat piss will probly do some chucking at one en other lol. I’ll post the cheeta when they are out of the sprog stage.
They are in there somewhere. Oh and i think they all poped but 1.
Lots of seed action-purple punch S1 jelly pie, orange blossom special, stardog Corry cut S1, copper chem.
Shooter cups.
View attachment 123046
iv injection water n feed on the shooter cups?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Covid was no joke this time around thought I was over it but it's messed up my ol ticker so like my dancing my hearts got no rhythm lol I think we are winning now but it's zapped my energy All to heck..., I strongly advise avoiding it.....
people still look at me kinda strange because i still wear a mask , just the fact that i've been thru chemo ,i really do'nt want c-vid again.