Higher Power Genetics

SEBUD

Super Active Member

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
350A43CE-CB30-4D12-BCD7-FABCF691A163.jpegDD30BF40-CEA4-4F90-B18D-F4C0B49BEC38.jpeg
Forbidden Fruit x ICC F2 #24. ‘Forbidden Cake’. This phenotype shows higher potency than mom and yet it’s outdoor, heavily seeded. Before conversion this phenotype is 21.32% total THC. I am keeping these seeds around for a F2 round of poly hybrid Sleeve of Wizard F1’s. I am expecting a really special version of purple punch x Forbidden fruit somewhere in that F2 round. That special female will continue for both F3 and back crossing to see which route produces a healthier stable line. This pheno also picked up the black color ice cream cake traits while retaining the FF smell.

Forbidden fruit x Ice cream cake will continue for F3. With hundreds of other forbidden fruit seeds I’m sure to create another FF F2 line while also creating an F3 line. The original mother has already been back crossed twice and so it’s time to say goodbye to her original cut. What a great source of purple traits and incredible terpenes that plant was.

ICC refers to ice cream cake #5 bx3 aka funeral cake whose distant father was stawnanna Sherb before crossing back to ice cream cake #5 three more times.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
3FBE15B8-88D4-4DC0-B9A4-51E4B88A8FAD.jpeg
It looks to me like your plants are praying my friend @Zaphod420
This was the inspiration for the original High Power Logo. High Power Genetics is an extension of AgLife Inc. The focus is to protect forests, promote sustainable, organic and vertical farming and of course study the genetics of cannabis and it’s medicinal effects. Larger projects like desalination of salt water are on the way. It’s interesting to note that on a small scale, making ocean water drinkable has already been done even in frigid ocean waters. Large scale for populations however, requires massive amounts of energy that we simply cannot apply efficiently in a workable system. This is a huge lofty goal requiring a team of scientists, but the whole message here, in everything you do, is to aim high.

The online store HighPower.Live will be open by Halloween. Thank you all for the support.

I’ll be contacting you individually to ask permission to share certain photos. Although legally if you posted it on this thread you’ve already shared with me the rights to your image, I respect you all as individuals for privacy. There will be a testimonial page on the website. Note - all photos on your cell phone are tagged by geo location. To avoid the geo tag, simply screenshot the image and only post that form online. Fun fact.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 121376
It looks to me like your plants are praying my friend @Zaphod420
This was the inspiration for the original High Power Logo. High Power Genetics is an extension of AgLife Inc. The focus is to protect forests, promote sustainable, organic and vertical farming and of course study the genetics of cannabis and it’s medicinal effects. Larger projects like desalination of salt water are on the way. It’s interesting to note that on a small scale, making ocean water drinkable has already been done even in frigid ocean waters. Large scale for populations however, requires massive amounts of energy that we simply cannot apply efficiently in a workable system. This is a huge lofty goal requiring a team of scientists, but the whole message here, in everything you do, is to aim high.

The online store HighPower.Live will be open by Halloween. Thank you all for the support.

I’ll be contacting you individually to ask permission to share certain photos. Although legally if you posted it on this thread you’ve already shared with me the rights to your image, I respect you all as individuals for privacy. There will be a testimonial page on the website. Note - all photos on your cell phone are tagged by geo location. To avoid the geo tag, simply screenshot the image and only post that form online. Fun fact.
@DET-PDX so far i like the mimosa x grape ape best, out of my coveted seed stash, this one seems to work real for my old skull, thanks ,no hack and gag , has a good solid buzzz, for me .

Last edited: