Higher Power Genetics

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
The original gmo cut smells like garlic and onions with a little gas underneath. It’s taste is similar to Girl Scout cookies but with a complex herbal flavor most similar to coffee. Indica like high with couch lock and sleep effects at 28-32% THC. Sativa like growth with long colas and tall thick branches. Its yield is average in terms of bud size but has the capacity to be a huge plant and benefits from topping often. The seeds display a dominant gmo smell and dense, chunky bud structure with some varying terpenes from ice cream cake occasionally backgrounding citrus and vanilla.

D

Deleted member 2835

The original gmo cut smells like garlic and onions with a little gas underneath. It’s taste is similar to Girl Scout cookies but with a complex herbal flavor most similar to coffee. Indica like high with couch lock and sleep effects at 28-32% THC. Sativa like growth with long colas and tall thick branches. Its yield is average in terms of bud size but has the capacity to be a huge plant and benefits from topping often. The seeds display a dominant gmo smell and dense, chunky bud structure with some varying terpenes from ice cream cake occasionally backgrounding citrus and vanilla.
Sounds amazing!

2 weeks on these, and a long way to go to catch up with any of you all.
5 in the back are BCS/FC, 5 up front are KJ/FC so far so good.
I like everything I've been seeing from everyone!

View attachment 121672
Looking 5 by 5 Slowdrawl (y) Hopefully you find the pheno of Kings Juice Nobighurry had pop up that turned his trimming scissors purple. And I am really looking forward to watching what your Black Cherry Soda plants turn into because D said they are really nice.